Power Stone Collections for the PSP

Schwarzwald 03-12-2006 09:01 AM
Its teh Trailor!

http://media.psp.ign.com/media/811/811807/vids_1.html

Horrah! You guys remember the Dreamcast? You guys remember playing Power Stone for hours on end to get all of the stuff in the book collection? The remember spending FOREVER in adventure mode in Power Stone 2 to collected and mix for the over 100 items(which there are still dozens I am missing Frown )

And then maybe like... ONE fan other then me bought the anime of Power Stone. I was rewatching it recently.

Well the Power Stone games are coming to the PSP! And it looks fantasic! The graphics look like they game straight from the Dreamcast fomr what I've seen!

I don't know when it is coming out other than some time 2006. But I can't wait for it.
M.S. Feather 03-12-2006 09:55 AM
Oh, awesome! Power Stone is one of my absolute favorite fighting game series. While the fighting wasn't nearly as deep or challenging as say a Street Fighter or Soul Calibur game, when it comes to sheer and simple fun I'd say Power Stone has them beat.

Though I haven't had the money to buy a PSP yet I'm still really glad it's getting a release on the system. I think it was a little underrated and overlooked because it was released on the Dreamcast. Hopefully with the PSP release it will garner a larger audience and be enjoyed by a wider range of players.