[Question] Why is Paradigm-City.com taking a lot longer to load?

paul1290 03-11-2006 09:53 AM
I'm not sure if it's just me, but Paradigm-City.com is taking longer to load recently. It seems that just about every other site I go to shows up faster than this, even the sites which used to take a lot longer than Paradigm-City.com to load. All the other sites I go to are fine and don't have any slowdown.

Is there something going wrong with the site? Or is it problem with my computer? Confused
X Prime 03-11-2006 09:58 AM
It could be any number of things on either side. I really doubt there's a definitive answer at the moment. Though I do venture to say that I have been experiencing what appears to be random timeouts occassionally...
Randolph 03-11-2006 10:29 AM
I've seen it to. I barely even managed to post in the Big O Funny Pictures thread, it refused me for so long.

I don't think it's me, since it seems others have seen it too.
M.S. Feather 03-11-2006 11:01 AM
I've been having the same problem with slow loading and time-outs today on PCF, but only while I was browsing normally on AOL. I switched over to my Firefox browser and it got a lot faster.

But you're right I've only been having this problem with this site. I don't know what’s causing it but I hope it gets cleared up soon.
Krang 03-11-2006 11:45 PM
The server appears to be in good condition and is loading quickly for me, so I assume that it was just a temporary network problem. If it happens regularly, let me know (and at what time it happens).