Hihi

RoseRose 03-04-2006 01:54 AM
Hi everyone! I'm RoseRose, and I got dragged here by a friend, but I'm also a HUGE Full Metal Alchemist fan! Don't know how much I'll come and post, but, I know I'm going to be a big lurker, so if you wanna contact me, PMs will be checked regularly!
Inigo Montoya 03-04-2006 01:59 AM
Ha ha! Greetings from the Lord of the Venomes (previously Hyper Metal) and accept this Venome egg as a gift. [hands her the slimy, leathery, beach ball sized egg]

Don't forget to check all the topics! You never know what might interest you.
Travis Bickle 03-04-2006 02:01 AM
There behind the glass is a real blade of grass. Be careful as you pass. Move along, move along.

(welcome)
RoseRose 03-04-2006 02:06 AM
quote:
Originally posted by The Venome Lord
Ha ha! Greetings from the Lord of the Venomes (previously Hyper Metal) and accept this Venome egg as a gift. [hands her the slimy, leathery, beach ball sized egg]

Don't forget to check all the topics! You never know what might interest you.

^
| The one who dragged me here
|
David Ryder 03-04-2006 02:24 AM
Welcome to the forums Rose, and have a great time.
R.Smith 03-04-2006 03:07 AM
Welcome RoseRose! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin
Generalissimo D 03-04-2006 09:42 AM
Hi.

Enjoy the forums.

*beats The Venome Lord for letting out the secret of PCF*

Big Grin
Asirt 03-04-2006 10:00 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, RoseRose! I am what you call a friendly AIRhead of PCF. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Smile

Be sure to check out the latest topics to talk about, but more importantly, try to have fun here. Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods, admin, or the members here, and they'll be able to help you out. Wink

Again, welcome to the forums, and I hope you have a good time. Happy
Jstar136 03-04-2006 10:49 AM
Yo!

A warm welcome! Have a good time here!
Big Adil 03-04-2006 12:47 PM
Hey RoseRose welcome to the Paradigm City Forums and Enjoy your stay Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
RoseRose 03-04-2006 02:18 PM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
Sephiroth 03-04-2006 09:37 PM
Howdy! Welcome to these lovely forums. My gift to you is a tactical nuclear missile. Have a blast here!
RoseRose 03-05-2006 03:48 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Sephiroth
Howdy! Welcome to these lovely forums. My gift to you is a tactical nuclear missile. Have a blast here!
*thinks of all the lovely things I could do with a tactical nuke* How much range does this thing have?
The Big Finale 03-05-2006 06:17 AM
quote:
Originally posted by RoseRose
quote:
Originally posted by Sephiroth

*thinks of all the lovely things I could do with a tactical nuke* How much range does this thing have?

Not enough.

A welcome to you whom I already know. Your present is a heaping helping of the Amnesia that Paradigm is so famous for. Just hold on a second.

[hefts up a baseball bat]

Now close your eyes, grit your teeth, and try to relax.
Zopwx2 03-05-2006 07:16 AM
howdy!!!!
BethMcBeth 03-05-2006 09:27 AM
Welcome to PCF! Hope you have a blast!

-Beth
Mage 03-05-2006 11:03 AM
Hey Hey,

Welcome to PCF! The insanity will never die as long as there is PCF and high schools exist.
Randolph 03-05-2006 11:13 AM
A bit late, I seem to be.

Anyhow... welcome to PCF. It's enlightening here. Be careful, or you just
might learn something.

Enjoy your stay.
Spooky 03-05-2006 02:33 PM
Ahoy, matey.
Pygmalion 03-05-2006 09:49 PM
Greetings, RoseRose, and welcome to our happy domes! Your present comes from Aislesberry; a blue flower to remember us by.

Interested in fan works? Take a turn at Rota, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion