Hi all!

Big Adil 03-01-2006 06:31 AM
Hi all! I'm Big Adil and i am a HUGE fan of Big O.I apprecieate your welcoming's for me in this forum.
My fave Big is of course Big Duo and my fave episode is Another Enemy Is A Big.I have The Big O Ultimate Collection all episodes on 3 dvd's in one box.I'll post the pics of the dvd box set soon so watch this space.
Many Thanks for your welcome's.
Big Adil.
P.S.BIG DUO RULES!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
David Ryder 03-01-2006 07:34 AM
Goreetings! welcome to the forums.
Asirt 03-01-2006 10:02 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, Big Adil! I am what you call a friendly AIRhead of PCF. I hope you have a good time here. Smile

Be sure to check out the latest topics to talk about, but more importantly, try to have fun here. Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods, admin, or the members here, and they'll be able to help you out. Wink

Again, welcome to the forums, and I hope you enjoy your stay. Happy
R.Smith 03-01-2006 02:14 PM
Welcome Big Adil! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin
BethMcBeth 03-01-2006 03:02 PM
Welocme to PCF! Have a blast!! ^_^""

-Beth
Hobodoken 03-01-2006 03:30 PM
Welcome and salutations, I hope your stay is pleasent and filled with activity.
Jstar136 03-01-2006 05:45 PM
Yo.

Don't cause to much chaos with them thur Bigs!
Randolph 03-01-2006 06:13 PM
Welcome, sir! Bask in our warm and friendly anime wisdom.
You'll only benefit!

I hope you enjoy the time you spend here.
paul1290 03-01-2006 07:13 PM

Hi and Welcome!

Be sure to watch where you park your car because your car insurance might not cover damages caused by megadeuses.
Big Adil 03-02-2006 01:52 AM
Many Thanks especialy to you Master Roger Smith the Dominus of Megaduce!And to all of you in this forum for all of your welcome's keep em comming. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
The Big Finale 03-02-2006 06:00 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Adil
I have The Big O Ultimate Collection all episodes on 3 dvd's in one box.

[flinches]

What you've got there is actually a bootleg, unfortunately. Here's a thread talking about all that.

Also, in case you want to correct your sig, his name is really Big Fau, not Big Faust (that's not a bad name though; I think there was a megadeus in the MFL going by the moniker of Big Faust at some time).

Aside from those two mildly unfortunate points, much welcomes to PCF I give you. Enjoy yourself.

Because you can never leave.

Ever.
Zopwx2 03-02-2006 12:33 PM
OUch a booty.

WELCOMES!
Big Adil 03-03-2006 01:57 AM
Big Fau is short for Big Faust Alex Rosewater does mention the full name of the big in one of the episodes i think Confused ?
R.Jesse 03-03-2006 06:06 PM
Welcome to Paradigm city, over there is your personal burning goat doll
Pygmalion 03-05-2006 09:45 PM
Greetings, Big Adil, and welcome to our happy domes! It's good to see another member from "across the pond." Your special present is an autographed copy of Megadeus Repair for Dummies, by Norman Burg.

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Meeting Norman by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion