Hi-cha everyone.

zenywolf 02-28-2006 11:00 PM
(Hi-cha is my personal greeting)

Hi-cha, Im zenywolf. I found this site while looking for some Big-O mp3s ( which I have not found yet, if you guys could help me out I'd love it ). While browsing around the site I was convinced enough to regester. My interests include drawing manga, watching anime and reading manga, Starfox, AnimalCrossing, moogles, writing,BIG O,among other things. If you wish to add me to your AIM,MSN, or YIM! friend list, than by all means go ahead! I do not bite!

Iv'e also read the rules and I know that proper grammar and spelling is a must around here, so do not worry, you will not see me going around here posting stuff like ''oh em gee i r nub1!''.

Did I forget to mention I am 15?

- I have come to terms

=P
Travis Bickle 02-28-2006 11:04 PM
Welcome to PCF. I was going to make a statuatory joke, but I noticed you're a dude. Oh well.

Enjoy.
Jstar136 02-28-2006 11:40 PM
Welcome to our wonderful city!

Enjoy it here!
David Ryder 02-28-2006 11:55 PM
welcome and have a great stay here! Cheers!
Asirt 03-01-2006 12:25 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City, zenywolf! I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out the many new topics to talk about, but more importantly, try to have fun here. Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods, admin, or the members here, and they'll be able to help you out. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you have a good time here. Happy
R.Smith 03-01-2006 12:33 AM
Welcome zenywolf! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin

I'm pretty sure you won't find mp3's of the Big O ost's around here, but if your interested I made a Name of God -with- Vocals/Chorus.
VashTheHumanoidTyphoon 03-01-2006 12:40 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Cerpin Taxt
Welcome to PCF. I was going to make a statuatory joke, but I noticed you're a dude. Oh well.

Enjoy.

Just to show you what an elegent community this is... jk, just some people... well, enjoy your stay and try not to see too much into some of these comments
L T
L |

jk!
Randolph 03-01-2006 01:27 AM
Wilkommen. Our forum is intelligent, friendly and fairly responsible.
You won't regret the time you spend here. Cheers.
Generalissimo D 03-01-2006 04:30 PM
Yo, Zenywolf.

I'm also 15. So, yeah. Don't worry bout age. It may get you some unneeded bias from the older crowd, but it shouldn't matter.

LoL

Enjoy the forums.
zenywolf 03-01-2006 06:59 PM
Thankyou for the warm welcome everyone! R.Smith, Iv'e downloaded that song and it's cool!

I just found some Big-O mp3s, however, because it's lillegal to share them I rather not post them, PM me for them if you so desire. I have:

Big-o!
And FOREVER
Stoning
Stand A chance.

Anyway, I know there's a buncha smart people here. Ofcourse, you have to be pretty smart to completely understand Big-O,eh?
paul1290 03-01-2006 07:17 PM

Hi and Welcome!

Be sure to watch where you park your car because your car insurance might not cover damages caused by megadeuses.
Big Adil 03-02-2006 01:40 AM
Hi Zenywolf! welcome and enjoy your stay here at Paradigm City Forums Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
BethMcBeth 03-02-2006 12:50 PM
Welcome to PCF! Have a blast and have fun! ^_^""

-Beth
Zopwx2 03-02-2006 04:42 PM
Howdy newbz.
zenywolf 03-02-2006 05:08 PM
quote:
Originally posted by paul1290

Hi and Welcome!

Be sure to watch where you park your car because your car insurance might not cover damages caused by megadeuses.

heh, I found that pic humerous.

Like I said before, thanks for the welcome everyone.
Ano Hito 03-02-2006 07:52 PM
bienvenidos, dude
Pygmalion 03-05-2006 09:42 PM
Greetings, zenywolf, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's an empty sack in case you come across some memories you want to take with you.

If you're interested in fan works, try Life Goes On by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion