What are you playing right now?

Nine Kuze 02-20-2006 11:58 AM
I did a search for this and I was surpised as hell that no one ever did this before. So yeah, its basically like the "What Are You Listening To?" thread that Eskimo made in the Pub Forums except this is for video games.

Currently, I'm playing NBA Live 2005 and SVC Chaos: SNK vs. Street Fighter. I CANNOT put that game down. I seriously hooked on the game... and I like it. Big Grin

But yeah, post down what you are playing right now at the moment.
Peace.
David Ryder 02-20-2006 12:35 PM
Currently Playing: Vagrant Story. One of squares lesser known and much better RPG's for the PS.

Next: I do believe I will be hitting Vandel Hearts II again, shame very few people played it.
Revan 02-20-2006 12:43 PM
Well recently i got the Half Life 2 demo so i've been messing about on that and also the barbarian invasion expansion pack for Rome Total War. Doing some empire building, altering history, crushing lesser factions...all in a days work Big Grin
Buck Buck #1 02-20-2006 01:27 PM
Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind, this is one of the deepest, bigest games that I have ever played. The sequel Oblivion is coming out (hopefully) in about a month.
Randolph 02-20-2006 01:37 PM
Mostly a lot of Castlevania: CoD, and MMX Collection.

Also, I would have gone back to Vandal Hearts, but then I remembered
how it disappointed me with it's pitiful ending and decided not to.
paul1290 02-20-2006 01:48 PM
Resident Evil REmake

One of the best survival horror games ever made.

(Resident Evil 4 is not a survival horror!!!!)
Mugiwara Luffy 02-20-2006 02:00 PM
I got Animal Crossing: Wild World for the DS yesterday....so yeah, that. Big Grin
David Ryder 02-20-2006 02:04 PM
quote:
pitiful ending

interesting, what was so "pitiful" about it? and if you are playing the second one then hope you know there are 4 ending.
Randolph 02-20-2006 02:19 PM
The first one, Gaddes. There was an ending, but it didn't seem to amount to much in my eyes. It was basically just a repeat of everything I had already figured out on my own. Nothing amazing.

I didn't know there was a second one. It seemed a bit small-time to garner
a sequel. Ah, well. That's just me.
David Ryder 02-20-2006 02:26 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Randolph
The first one, Gaddes. There was an ending, but it didn't seem to amount to much in my eyes. It was basically just a repeat of everything I had already figured out on my own. Nothing amazing.

I didn't know there was a second one. It seemed a bit small-time to garner
a sequel. Ah, well. That's just me.

Righty O. I can see where your coming from. The second one however is much better and much longer as well. However it's extreamly rare but you can fin copies on E-day for as low as 20 bucks.
Mike 02-20-2006 02:33 PM
Empire at War. Although, I'm not playing it right now, at this exact moment, because that would make it hard to be typing thsi right now.

Squashing puny Rebels underneath the heel of Lord Vader and his armada of Star Destroyers is fun. Smile
Travis Bickle 02-20-2006 03:09 PM
Shenmue II.

Arm Wrestling for money > all
The Baker St. Irregular 02-20-2006 03:25 PM
A game for Dreamcast called Rez. Pleased It's a Japanese game that has an English version in it, so I can play it with no problems. It was never released in America, although I can't tell why, since it's a simply amazing game.

Rez is a very unique game, so I'll try my best to describe it to you. You're in a computer program, trying to hack into it to save someone trapped inside of it. It's a rapid shooting game crossed with a rhythm/music game. Each level you beat, the more the music layers on itself. Enemies pop up everywhere, and you shoot along with the beat of the music to bring them down.

It's a mind-blowing experience to play, especially if you have a rumblepack and the Dreamcast is hooked up to a good sound system.
paul1290 02-20-2006 04:01 PM
CounterStrike: Source

Really addictive game. The only problem is that it doesn't have anywhere near as many players as the original CounterStrike right now. It's still not that unusual to log into a server with 20 people on it only to find out that they're all just computer controlled bots. Hopefully that will change as more people start playing it.
Travis Bickle 02-20-2006 04:16 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mistress-Samwise
A game for Dreamcast called Rez. Pleased It's a Japanese game that has an English version in it, so I can play it with no problems. It was never released in America, although I can't tell why, since it's a simply amazing game.

Actually, it came out for the PS2 in the US, and I have it. Tongue
Generalissimo D 02-20-2006 04:41 PM
Doom 3 for my Xbox.
Jstar136 02-20-2006 05:09 PM
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance for my GC for the second time. I got interested from Super Smash and I'm not disappointed. And no, Marth and Roy are not in the game.

And also Day of Defeat. I have the combo pack of several of Valve's games and I never tried it until now.
Asirt 02-20-2006 05:51 PM
I agree with Mistress Samwise on Rez. It is indeed a wonderful game that I have for the Dreamcast. Big Grin

[Fear is the mind killer!]

Currently playing Sonic Heroes and F-Zero GX.
Fujiko 02-20-2006 08:44 PM
Super Smash Bros.

Both versions.
Krang 02-21-2006 01:16 AM
Good idea for the thread, Nine XXVI! On the PS2, I've been playing NBA Street V3 and WWE Smackdown: HCTP lately. On the DS, I've been playing Ouendan, and on the GBA, I've been playing Dr. Mario & Panel de Pon and Mario vs. Donkey Kong.