What are you playing right now?

Buck Buck #1 04-09-2006 05:55 PM
I'm playing Final Fantasy Tactics Advance fo rabout the fifth time. I'd be playing something else, but I don't have anything better right now.
Mike 04-09-2006 06:07 PM
Gah, my friend talks about nothing but Oblivion, and how he had to go on week-long (real life time, not game time) sidequest to cure his vampirism.
M.S. Feather 04-09-2006 08:47 PM
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow.

Heh, another one of those games I meant to buy a really long time ago but never got around to it. The first Splinter Cell was my favorite Xbox game, so it's really nice to finally be playing this.

I finished playing through the Kundang Camp level a while back, it was cool to finally have Sam in a true outdoors environment but I think it ended up being my least favorite level so far. They drop you off while it's still light out, so rather than sneaking through the shadows you're crouching in the grass. They added some explosive trip wires in the brush but they weren't a threat. Meh. ...I did get to frolic in marijuana fields though. Woohoo! Big Grin Tongue
Sir Nise 04-09-2006 09:19 PM
soul calibur 2

It is awesome to finally own the game after playing it for hours at my friend's houses.
Generalissimo D 04-09-2006 09:21 PM
Far Cry: Instincts

It's almost as good as the OG.
Hobodoken 04-09-2006 09:22 PM
About to (hopefully) head over to a friend's for an all-nighter of Civilization 2.

This time we'll be sure not to set it at Prince...
088nd 04-09-2006 10:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Hobodoken
About to (hopefully) head over to a friend's for an all-nighter of Civilization 2.

This time we'll be sure not to set it at Prince...

Why not 3?

I'm playing Silent Hill 2 and Quake II right now.
Schwarzwald 04-12-2006 12:31 AM
Heh

{
Pinball
Hall of Fame
The Gottlleb Edition
} For the PSP

I'm not a real pinball fan, but I got this from a friend, and it is actually pretty fun. It looks great, really vibrant and colorful. And a cool voice that guides you through the rules of each collecters pinball table. Certainly the best pinball game I've ever played. Certianly the best I've seen. my only 2 ranking up are Sonic Pinball and the Pinball Tables in Sonic Adventure. This game really doesn't have any flaws for what it wants to give.

I give it a 4....... out of 5.
Hobodoken 04-12-2006 03:35 AM
Because 3 hasn't been released as freeware. That's why.
R.Smith 04-14-2006 08:11 PM
.hack//Infection Part 1

Just started today, seems rather nice. Smile
Jim Starluck 04-14-2006 09:28 PM
The demo for Heroes of Might & Magic V. Not only did Ubisoft renounce Starforce entirely prior to releasing it (for which I am eternally grateful, as I had not intended to get the full game if it came with that), but the game itself is made of pure, undiluted AWESOME. Seriously. If they were going to charge 1 human soul for this game I'd still buy it.
David Ryder 04-16-2006 06:18 AM
well since I picked up my PSP(OMG NOO! PSP), I'm playing Kindgdom of Paradise, and it's damn good.
Buck Buck #1 04-16-2006 10:51 AM
Last night I decided to finish playing through Kingdom Hearts: CoM. I started a while ago, then stopped for some reason.
IanC 04-16-2006 11:11 AM
The last games i played where Marble Blast Ultra, which im stuck on, Blazing Angels, which im stuck on and Need for Speed Most Wanted, which im pissed of at the police in.

All on Xbox 360 Smile
Buck Buck #1 04-27-2006 02:10 PM
Paper Mario. Quite possibly my favorite game ever.
IanC 04-30-2006 02:13 PM
So update time.

Blazing Angels - Still stuck on, different level this time
Need for Speed Most Wanted - Havent played in a while, but im up to the 8th member of the blacklist.
Marble Blast Ultra - Trying to get all the hidden easter eggs, got 2 left

Yesterday i started playing Dead or Alive 4, which is brill.
Buck Buck #1 04-30-2006 02:20 PM
My compy got even more jacked up, last night sparks started shooting out from where the charger plugs in, so now I'm playing Partners in Time.
Hobodoken 04-30-2006 03:20 PM
I rented Star Fox: Assault. The land-based missions piss me off, because while somewhat fun, the land/air ratio is too much.
Jstar136 05-09-2006 09:53 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Hobodoken
I rented Star Fox: Assault. The land-based missions piss me off, because while somewhat fun, the land/air ratio is too much.

I had the same complaints too. It detracts from the fun of the original Star Fox 64 where there were only Arwing and Land Master missions. Just those two alone would make a perfect game.
Sharpshooter005 05-14-2006 12:10 PM
Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction...for the THIRD TIME.

One thing I hadn't noticed, one of the main characters (mattias) is voiced by Peter Stormare. So I keep expecting to hear "Ve just dropped it like its hot" or "Oh SCHNAP!" whenever an aistrike is called in.