What are you playing right now?

Nine Kuze 03-09-2006 08:39 PM
I'm messing with the Sega Genesis right now. No real reason, just kind of tired of the X-Box.

Anyway, Mortal Kombat III. Masing the game with Sub-Zero. Big Grin
Peace.
M.S. Feather 03-09-2006 10:15 PM
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life.

Yeah...kinda' weird going from a frantic action title like DMC3 to a farming sim...
It's starting to get a little boring but this is probably because I allow myself to play it for too long. It's kind of fun and relaxing in small doses but playing for hours like me will usually result in playing GTA immediately afterwards to regain your sanity.

But despite the games slow pace I’m fairly impressed with the way it was handled. As the years go by people move in and out of town, characters grow much older (including yourself) and even die. So despite the cutsie graphics, there are some serious life issues that are tackled throughout the game. I'm currently on the fourth chapter, I don't know how many chapters there will be in all but I can't help but wonder where the game will end. Possibly with my own retirement or death. That's so depressing…

Next: I just realized about a week ago that I never bought Viewtiful Joe 2. I really need to pick that up before I forget again. Dead
Dork 03-11-2006 11:09 PM
I am now playing: Pokémon Trozei.

I don't usually buy non-RPG pokémon games. Mostly because they usually get terrible reviews. This is my first Pokémon non-RPG for the/a gameboy (like-device). It's really a lot of fun. I can't explain it you just have to play it.

muchlove
-Dork
R.Smith 03-13-2006 08:47 AM
Currently playing:
  • Cowboy Bebop Tsuitou no Yakyoku (Japanese Ver.)
  • Final Fantasy X (International Ver.)
  • Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus (Japanese Ver.) - Beat it, replaying.
  • Kingdom Hearts II (Japanese Ver.) - Beat it, just leveling up, etc.
  • Samurai Champloo (Japanese Ver.)
  • We Love Katamari (USA Ver.)

Big Grin
Travis Bickle 03-13-2006 02:51 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R.Smith
We Love Katamari (USA Ver.)
Big Grin

Great game.

I'm now playing Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence. Don't ask me how, but I am, and it's easily the best game ever made.
Mike 03-13-2006 02:54 PM
I've been playing the old X-Wing Alliance, modded to within an inch of its life so it doesn't look like crap.
X Prime 03-13-2006 03:09 PM
Shadow Hearts III: From the New World

Pretty fun game.
David Ryder 03-13-2006 03:23 PM
Like X, I'm playing From the New World and it's quite the game, despite people claming it's not "A true SH's sequal", for the sole reason Yuri's not in it.
Buck Buck #1 03-13-2006 07:37 PM
Jade Empire. I like the combat system in it, but for the most part the followers seem hind of useless.
Wazpy 03-13-2006 08:00 PM
Harvest Moon for GBA, although I'm probably almost done since I've gotten married and enslaved the Harvest Sprites to do my work.
David Ryder 03-15-2006 12:26 AM
Chaos legion. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that likes this game.
Asirt 03-20-2006 10:59 PM
Pocket Kanon & AIR

[Whoever was the one that said it's "Bomberman on Crack", you're right]
David Ryder 03-22-2006 02:41 AM
Shadow Hearts: from the new world for me still. man this game pwns the first two in so many ways.
C.R Foxhound 03-22-2006 01:49 PM
No Mercy on my N64 emulator with my 360 wired controller, best effing thing i ever brought for my computer
Dark-0 03-22-2006 01:53 PM
A 1 hour pursuit in Need For Speed Most Wanted Black Edition <PS2>
Broke my own record with this pursuit.
AndroidZeroX 03-22-2006 02:09 PM
OBLIVION
David Ryder 03-22-2006 05:27 PM
Suikoden V, yeah fianlly I have a new Suikoden to toy with, and it's steallar.
Asirt 04-09-2006 05:08 PM
Eternal Fighter Zero -Memorial- via Cedega [Since I'm too lazy to boot into Windows right now]

[A fun little doujinshi fighting game featuring characters created by Key and VisualArt's]
Mike 04-09-2006 05:11 PM
I've been playing Knights of the Old Republic. Yeah, I know it's an old game. I got it when it came out and only now have a computer who's video card agrees with it.
Volt 04-09-2006 05:48 PM
I'm juggling Kingdom Hearts II and Oblivion right now. My character in Oblivionw as so crappily made that I just decided to start over. Embarrassed Sweatdrop His main traits were junk like acrobatics, athletics, and conjuration. I was getting schooled by goblin midgets so I sorta started to realize something was wrong.