What are you playing right now?

Travis Bickle 02-27-2006 09:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mike
quote:
Originally posted by Cerpin Taxt
Black

I forgot how much Mega Man sucked.

Black looks effing cool. I want to be able to destroy everything.

"I felt like destroying something beautiful."

The sad thing is...I already beat it. And there's no multiplayer.
Randolph 03-02-2006 02:22 AM
I've been playing a lot of a game called Madhouse, by Paul Hubans.
It really is quite fun.

For those curious, it is a hobbyist's game created using GameMaker 6.1.
You can find at the forums at www.gamemaker.nl.

It has an intense Halloween vibe to it, with Horror themes
and a bit of grossness, but in a Nightmare-Before-Christmas kind of way.
Twelve playable characters, netplay and survival modes, too.

Please, give it a look.
Travis Bickle 03-06-2006 04:43 PM
Everquest 2.

Dear God! What have I done?
David Ryder 03-06-2006 04:45 PM
Still playing monster hunter. Now playing as my gunner charecter Durall (he's a black guy, why I brought this up is beyond me XD)
Generalissimo D 03-06-2006 04:47 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Cerpin Taxt
Everquest 2.

Dear God! What have I done?

You have sinned.
Buck Buck #1 03-06-2006 07:15 PM
Illusions of Gaia
Travis Bickle 03-06-2006 09:28 PM
Ok. I'm back to playing Devil May Cry 3. Why?

an AIM conversation can tell all:

ME (10:20:35 PM): I quit it
ME (10:20:38 PM): and I'm uninstalling it
FRIEND (10:21:06 PM): lol why
ME (10:21:18 PM): I played it for the past 2 hours
ME (10:21:32 PM): since then, I've drowned 5 times, was killed by scorpions, and then KILLED BY A HORSE
ME (10:21:50 PM): and picked up flowers
ME (10:22:03 PM): I can now see how people kill themselves over this game
FRIEND (10:21:43 PM): wtf were you doing
088nd 03-06-2006 09:58 PM
Madden.

STFU it's fun.
Dork 03-07-2006 12:59 AM
Pokémon Colleseum.

I would be playing Pokémon: Gale of Darkness but I am far too cheap to shell out 50 bucks for something that isn't either a piece of awesome hardware or a DVD set. Presents for my nieces are also acceptable reasons to throw away that particularly high donomination of muhlah. Instead I found a used copy of Colleseum at Blockbuster for 17 bucks and promptly acquired it.

I've had it for almost a week now. I've 15 or 16 hours on my clock but at least two of those were just the system left running. I have snagged 28 pokémon including Raikou ^_^ who I just snagged tonight.

Next: I will stop neglecting my Animal Crossing town. Am I above time-traveling? All signs point to 'no.'

Speaking of online game drama I was playing Puzzle Pirates heavily for the last three months of 2005. I had a great crew, and I'd just been promoted to Senior Officer when all this festering drama broke out and every one of my friends within the Officers moved off to another crew. The captain left, the next in line left, half the Fleet Officers left and then I found Animal Crossing and I haven't been back to the great Viridian Ocean since. I feel really bad about that. Crying

muchlove
-Dork
Generalissimo D 03-07-2006 01:03 AM
Megaman I(Gameboy)

quote:
Originally posted by Dork
Pokémon Colleseum.

Watch out for the bouncing fat man.

That fight is an b-class itch.

Strangely enough, I named my Tyranitar and Feraligator on there Big O and Big Fau, respectively. Big Grin
Dork 03-08-2006 12:08 AM
If you were referring to Dakim he is currently kicking my level 51 Umbreon's ass. Already slamed my level 51 Espeon's butt into the ground. I couldn't grab his Entei the first time we met because of lack of Ultra Balls. I actually snagged my Raikou with a timer ball. Threw about 5 Ultras at it to no avail but the Timer worked wonders.

And now that I've been trying out my Raikou I think I understand what the Time Flutes are for. >_<
Generalissimo D 03-08-2006 12:15 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Dork
If you were referring to Dakim he is currently kicking my level 51 Umbreon's ass. Already slamed my level 51 Espeon's butt into the ground. I couldn't grab his Entei the first time we met because of lack of Ultra Balls. I actually snagged my Raikou with a timer ball. Threw about 5 Ultras at it to no avail but the Timer worked wonders.

And now that I've been trying out my Raikou I think I understand what the Time Flutes are for. >_<

...No. You'll know who I'm talking about when you get there. It's literrally a bouncing fat man.

Word of Advice!

Do. not. use. the. flutes.

that hurts a hell of a lot more than it helps. That Shadow Tackle ability works WONDERS.
WONDERS.
Hobodoken 03-08-2006 12:54 AM
Downloaded the test client, and am currently attempting to be one of the 1000 people with the most level 25s, or one of the first 1000 to hit 50 on the Contest Server for WoW.
BethMcBeth 03-08-2006 11:05 AM
I am currently drawing a rahter large Pineapple...

-Beth
Dork 03-08-2006 01:55 PM
Since I'm getting advice (thanks for the Pokéfluke tip) what should I use my masterball on? I'm very tempted to use it on Entei seeing as though I just went through my tenth atempt to catch that little bugger to no avail.
Generalissimo D 03-08-2006 02:06 PM
I'm playing Mechwarrior 2:Lone Wolf.

As for Pokemon...

If you are really frustrated, catch Entei with the Masterball. What I suggest is wait till you get to the Colliseum, and use it on that big blue floating one(It looks mechanical and has claws). It's the hardest one to catch by the time you get there(assuming you did no additional training) because it goes down rather quickly.

I used mine on the aforementioned Tyranitar to take it from aforementioned bouncing fat man, then went up to that 100 battle royal thing up in the north. I still cannot defeat the bouncing fat man.
AndroidZeroX 03-09-2006 07:33 PM
I just picked up Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter for the 360 and its amazing. The gameplay is awesome and the graphics are spectacular!
Volt 03-09-2006 07:35 PM
I got the new Mega Man X remake for PSP yesterday, and I haven't put it down since. Brings back a lot of memories, and it's even better than the original. Anyone who's ever liked Mega Man should go out and buy it.
The Big Finale 03-09-2006 08:08 PM
If my Gamecube wasn't broke, I WOULD be playing The Wind Waker, seeing as how the final battle is the single coolest one in the series to date. Sword duel vs. Ganondorf is instant win.

...but, since that ridiculously purple box is, in fact, currently at a usefulness level of zero, I'm replaying the original Paper Mario.
Mugiwara Luffy 03-09-2006 08:19 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Big Finale
If my Gamecube wasn't broke, I WOULD be playing The Wind Waker, seeing as how the final battle is the single coolest one in the series to date. Sword duel vs. Ganondorf is instant win.

I could not agree more!!

Me? I'm still playing Animal Crossing: Wild World.