What are you playing right now?

Inigo Montoya 02-21-2006 09:46 AM
I've been playing quite a few games. On my Genesis, I've been playing boogerman, on the GBA, Zoids: Legacy and Hamtaro: Rainbow Rescue. Also, I've been playing KOTOR II, Battlefront II, Halo II, Captain Keen, Red Alert II: Yuri's Revenge, Morrowind, Icewind Dale II, Astro Boy for the GBA, and Sprung, a dating sim for the DS.
Travis Bickle 02-21-2006 10:05 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
WWE Smackdown: HCTP

You should get Smackdown Vs. Raw 2006. It's like a million times better.

Oh, and now I'm back to playing Grandia 3.
088nd 02-21-2006 10:30 AM
SOCOM III
Nine Kuze 02-21-2006 02:15 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
Good idea for the thread, Nine XXVI!

Thank you, thank you! It is, isn't? Big Grin

Anyway, other games I'm playing are Halo 2 and the James Bond game "From Russia With Love". Its just a damn good game and its pretty damn close to the book and the movie, which is a nice added bonus. Also, you can't knock Sean Connery's accent!
Peace.
David Ryder 02-21-2006 02:18 PM
Temple of Elemental Evil. I fun D&D game despite the bugs. Much Fun, and yeah good thread Nine.
Sir Nise 02-21-2006 06:59 PM
NFS: Most Wanted, I like making my hip-hop dreams come true.

Sort or FF Tactics(PS1) it got hard, so I stopped. I wish I was playing tetris attack, that game is for the hacks.
Hobodoken 02-21-2006 07:39 PM
Currently still subscribed to World of Warcraft, though my guild had major drama, and now I've lost most of my interest in the game, which sucks.

Just bought Star Wars: Empire at War. Damn fine game, though I'm angry with the Rebel campaign forcing me to use Han and Chewie to infiltrate a Imperial base alone... and then get past turbolasers, anti-infantry and anti-vehicle guns, as well as battallions of Stormtroopers and AT-STs. The Imperial Campaign, where you start off with barely anything, and it has yet to allow me to buy a research station to upgrade my tech, is almost as frustrating.
Mike 02-21-2006 08:18 PM
The Rebel campaign is hard! Stupid TIE tanks keep mushing my rocket guys.

Oh and btw, the imperial campaign never lets you built a research center. You'll advance through tech levels as you complete the missions they give you.
Hobodoken 02-21-2006 08:39 PM
:<

But I want to unleash Imperial Star Destroyers on the Rebellion nooooow...

Oh well, at least Geonosis will soon fall to my might.

Also, just use the hover-tanks, or the rolling rocket/laser tanks, or artillery to smash the TIE-Maulers, they're only good against Infantry. Or, use Han and Chewie once you get them on your ground missions and take over a Mauler, and run over the Stormtroopers. =D
Mike 02-21-2006 08:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Hobodoken
:<

But I want to unleash Imperial Star Destroyers on the Rebellion nooooow...

Oh well, at least Geonosis will soon fall to my might.

Also, just use the hover-tanks, or the rolling rocket/laser tanks, or artillery to smash the TIE-Maulers, they're only good against Infantry. Or, use Han and Chewie once you get them on your ground missions and take over a Mauler, and run over the Stormtroopers. =D

I don't HAVE them yet Frown . I'm on the Freisia mission, I had to go back because I tried to invade Kuat with too small an army and lost all of my everything. I told my rocket guys to go and nuke their AT-STs, and suddenly a pack of Maulers came and squished them between shots. And my hovertanks were in the rear recharging their shields cause 12 AT-STs almost toasted them.
paul1290 02-26-2006 06:46 PM
Silent Hill 4
Asirt 02-26-2006 08:30 PM
Currently playing Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.
Travis Bickle 02-26-2006 11:28 PM
Mega Man X

I never thought I'd see the day.
David Ryder 02-26-2006 11:30 PM
Monster Hunter. tis quite fun.
Revan 02-27-2006 11:27 AM
Got half life 2 a few days ago after loving the demo so much. My weekend kind of disappeared though but it was worth it Tongue
AndroidZeroX 02-27-2006 03:59 PM
Im playing Dead or Alive 4 and Halo 2. Both are just tiding me over until Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter comes out on the 9th. Thats only going to last me the 11 days until Oblivion comes out.
R.Smith 02-27-2006 06:50 PM
Currently playing Final Fantasy X.

The second FF I've played so far.
Travis Bickle 02-27-2006 07:28 PM
Black

I forgot how much Mega Man sucked.
Jstar136 02-27-2006 08:42 PM
Now I play a little Advance Wars 2 on the side when I'm bored.

I can't get all S's in the War Room!
Mike 02-27-2006 09:11 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Cerpin Taxt
Black

I forgot how much Mega Man sucked.

Black looks effing cool. I want to be able to destroy everything.