R.Smith's Animated (Non-Animated too) Avatars/Banners-OPEN

R.Smith 09-23-2003 08:46 PM
Well, I'm sure you've seen some animated avatars around here, and most likely there ones I've made for people, soooo.....since i have fun making them.....here is the thread to ask me for one...Big Grin

Just tell me what character or robot, or whatever u want, and i'll see what i can do!

-Most of them will be done by the next day!-

-edit- "-Most of them will be done by the next day!-"...ok so...i need some more timeTongue
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The List

Big O, Acts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26.

Chobits, episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26

Cowboy Bebop, Sessions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26.

Generator Gawl, episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12.

Megas XLR, episodes:
Season 1
Test Drive
The Fat And The Furious

All I Wanted Was A Slushie
Bad Guy

Breakout

DMV, Department Of Megas Violations

TV Dinner

------------------------------
Season 2
Ultra Chicks
The Return
Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Coop

S-Force S.O.S.

Thanksgiving Throwdown

A Clockwork Megas
Universal Remote
Rearview Mirror, Mirror (part 1)
Rearview Mirror, Mirror (part 2)

ReBoot
Seasons(too many episodes to add) 1, 2, 3, 4.

Rune Solider Louie, episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24.

Saiyuki, The Movie Requiem

Samurai Champloo, episodes: 1-8

Teen Titans, episodes:
Season 1
Divide And Conquer
Sisters
Final Exam
Forces of Nature
Sum of His Parts
Nevermore
Switched
Deep Six
Masks
Mad Mod
Car Trouble
Apprentice - Part 1
Apprentice - Part 2
------------------------------
Season 2
How Long Is Forever
Every Dog Has His Day
Terra
Only Human
Fear Itself
Date With Destiny
Transformation
Titan Rising
Winner Take All
Betrayal
Fractured
Aftershock - Part 1
Aftershock - Part 2
-----------------------------
Season 3
Deception
X
Betrothed
Crash
Haunted
Spellbound
Revolution
Wavelength
The Beast Within
Can I Keep Him?
Bunny Raven... or How to Make a Titananimal Disappear
Titans East - Part 1
Titans East - Part 2
-----------------------------
Season 4
Episode 257-494
The Quest
Birthmark
Cyborg the Barbarian

The Prophecy
Stranded

Mother Mae-Eye
The End Part 1
The End Part 2
The End Part 3

The Critic, episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23.

The King of Bandit Jing, episodes 1, 2.
OVA-King of Bandit Jing in Seventh Heaven, 1, 2, 3.

The Venture Brothers, episodes 0(pilot), 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 13.

Transformers The Movie

Trigun, episodes *currently "upgrading"*

*Please don't ask me if I own the DVDs, and where I find or got the rest. I can't and won't talk about it over the forums.*
Big Fau 09-23-2003 08:59 PM
what ever happend to that one i asked for Confused ???
R.Smith 09-23-2003 09:11 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Fau

ahh, yes the big duo explosion thingy...well....hmmm...i have to see if i have a clip of that, ....'cause that's how i make the gifs...sorry ^^;; i've been busy fooling around with the ASCII thing...lol, i'll get looking for a clip right nowBig Grin
Byranx 09-23-2003 09:12 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R.Smith
quote:

ahh, yes the big duo explosion thingy...well....hmmm...i have to see if i have a clip of that, ....'cause that's how i make the gifs...sorry ^^;; i've been busy fooling around with the ASCII thing...lol, i'll get looking for a clip right nowBig Grin

haha...an angry customer already.....

C'mon R. Smith the waiting line is out the door and around the corner...people are getting hostile Mad
R.Smith 09-23-2003 09:21 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Byranx
quote:
quote:

C'mon R. Smith the waiting line is out the door and around the corner...people are getting hostile Mad

lol, when did i hire u to watch the door Confused

anyways, i looked, but i can't find any clips of the "big duo explosion thingy", if Megadeus happens to read this...hey, Megadeus, u got a clip of the big duo explosion thingy?
Byranx 09-23-2003 09:23 PM
quote:

anyways, i looked, but i can't find any clips of the "big duo explosion thingy", if Megadeus happens to read this...hey, Megadeus, u got a clip of the big duo explosion thingy?

Megadeus said he was goin on holiday....and yes u hired me to watch the door....remember I bribed you with that check....oh wait *shifts eyes*

Back to the topic...are u talking about when Big Duo shoots the final missles at Big O in Act 12 and Dastun goes "Noo!"
Donatello007 09-23-2003 09:27 PM
Well i've got one that i would like done. It may be a bit challenging for you but heres the pic that i would like done. If you could have him go from that pose into a fighting stance or throw some punches and kicks that would be great.

R.Smith 09-23-2003 09:35 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Donatello007
Well i've got one that i would like done. It may be a bit challenging for you but heres the pic that i would like done. If you could have him go from that pose into a fighting stance or throw some punches and kicks that would be great.

well...i'm not a magician......but, hmmm, can u see if u can find a "fighting" pose, and then we'll see
Donatello007 09-23-2003 09:43 PM
Does it have to be the same size?
R.Smith 09-23-2003 09:44 PM
quote:
Does it have to be the same size?

hmmm, well, it'd help, but if it's not, i'll see what i can doBig Grin
Donatello007 09-23-2003 09:48 PM
well no fighting pose but it is another pose so here it is.

I think its the same size...
R.Smith 09-23-2003 09:50 PM
quote:
well no fighting pose but it is another pose so here it is.

I think its the same size...

hmm, i see that the first pic is of the more modern charmy...lol, yes i'm a big sonic fanBig Grin and the second seems more like the classic charmy or maybe a fanart pic...hmmm, well, i'll see what i can do!Big Grin
Donatello007 09-23-2003 09:57 PM
Yes i do believe that the second is an older version of charmy.
R.Smith 09-23-2003 10:13 PM
just since we seem to be talking about sonic, i thought i'd post this image.....ok, well that's all for sonic discussion, if u want to talk about, make a threadBig Grin

this picture is interesting no? lol, i think it's sonic and pals...in human forum, the one in the middle i believe is knuckles ^^;

oh here's some other pics.

-btw- i'm working on the avatar..........what?! i really am!
evanASF27 09-24-2003 05:41 PM
*prods R.Smith about the "certain" avatar request that his dialup can't handle Roll Eyes *

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!
SharpDressedMan 09-24-2003 08:02 PM
R. Smith I am so loving that picture of the human sonic characters. Tikal and Amy look so cuuuuuuute. Dude must hold back on the squeeky clean cutie blah blahs! I love the work you have done dude and I would apreciate if you could do anything with my manga pics!
R.Smith 09-24-2003 08:13 PM
quote:
Originally posted by SharpDressedMan
R. Smith I am so loving that picture of the human sonic characters. Tikal and Amy look so cuuuuuuute. Dude must hold back on the squeeky clean cutie blah blahs! I love the work you have done dude and I would apreciate if you could do anything with my manga pics!

i'll see what i can do, if u can, send me some pics that you'd like me to use...
----------
well....here's what i've got so far on Charmy......it's hard to work with limited pictures....hmm, i'll try more...
    evanASF27 09-25-2003 11:48 AM
    I'm making my own animated GIF Big Grin But it seems to be alot of trouble Sweatdrop
    Any tips??
    Cos so far I'm using maybe 20-30 pics to make the GIF...all of them are bmp...

Should I make the pics jpg before making the GIF?
    Should I use less pics???

I want to make it my avatar eventuallly Pleased
    R.Smith 09-25-2003 01:12 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by evanASF27
    I'm making my own animated GIF Big Grin But it seems to be alot of trouble Sweatdrop
    Any tips??
    Cos so far I'm using maybe 20-30 pics to make the GIF...all of them are bmp...

Should I make the pics jpg before making the GIF?
    Should I use less pics???

I want to make it my avatar eventuallly Pleased

when making a gif, u have to remeber two things...1, how much the site allows u to use interms of kb, remeber Paradigm-City, let's u use only 25Kb for an avatar, so i've had to cut some of my gifs to fit that requirement....2, save them as either jpg or gif, they'll one take up less space on your comp, and two, it's gonna be gif format anyways, so why save it as bmp?....and if worst comes to worst, cut some frames out....i know that u don't want to..but...that's what u gotta do....
    Big Fau 09-25-2003 02:41 PM
    would anyone know where to find a program for making animated gifs? (like my avatar)