R.Smith's Animated (Non-Animated too) Avatars/Banners-OPEN

R.Smith 10-21-2003 06:43 PM
i was looking at zopwx2's avatar, and i was thinking why were parts of big o that are suppose to be red, orange? so i made the orange, redTongue
A. Rosewater 10-21-2003 08:45 PM
i guess that avatar i stated earlier wont be made????....lol....i love the one you already made for me R.Smith...you are the man.....but i thought it would make a pretty sweet one nonetheless

mayhaps in your spare time

hell....just a clip of that scene would be sweet
R.Smith 10-21-2003 08:52 PM
quote:
Originally posted by A. Rosewater
i guess that avatar i stated earlier wont be made????....lol....i love the one you already made for me R.Smith...you are the man.....but i thought it would make a pretty sweet one nonetheless

mayhaps in your spare time

hell....just a clip of that scene would be sweet


no, i'm looking into it, i just don't have time some days(mainly because i'm tired after work)

but, i think i can have it ready by wens-thurs
A. Rosewater 10-21-2003 08:57 PM
no problem man...take all the time in the world.....its just a sweet scene i figured some dorothy fans might really like it


THANKS
Patsai 10-21-2003 11:28 PM
R.Smith, could you make me an avatar from one of Megadeus's clips?

spoiler (highlight to read):
I'd like the one made when Alex Rosewater is screaming because of Big O's energy blast from the final attack?
Almasy 10-22-2003 08:19 AM
Hey, R.Smith, is it alright if I use this Alan avatar? Smile
evanASF27 10-22-2003 12:00 PM
Bah! Pleased I made my own Big Grin ...take that R.Smith! Tongue

Now all I'm thinking of is a good avatar for a certain PAL of mine Evil \
...can you get big Fau's moniter flashing "Ye Guilty" Big Grin That would be awesome Big Grin Big Grin
...no "Cast in the name of God" part ...just the "Ye Guilty" *dim* Big Grin
R.Smith 10-22-2003 12:46 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Almasy
Hey, R.Smith, is it alright if I use this Alan avatar? Smile


Of Course! That's why i make them!Big Grin


quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
Bah! Pleased I made my own Big Grin ...take that R.Smith! Tongue

Now all I'm thinking of is a good avatar for a certain PAL of mine Evil \
...can you get big Fau's moniter flashing "Ye Guilty" Big Grin That would be awesome Big Grin Big Grin
...no "Cast in the name of God" part ...just the "Ye Guilty" *dim* Big Grin


i'll see what i can doBig Grin

quote:
Originally posted by RogerSmith
R.Smith, could you make me an avatar from one of Megadeus's clips?

spoiler (highlight to read):
I'd like the one made when Alex Rosewater is screaming because of Big O's energy blast from the final attack?


k, no prob Big Grin
NormanBurg 10-22-2003 01:18 PM
Hey, R.Smith, can I use the Big Duo avatar?

<-----------This one.
R.Smith 10-22-2003 02:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by NormanBurg
Hey, R.Smith, can I use the Big Duo avatar?

<-----------This one.


repeats, Of Course! That's why i make them!Big Grin Big Grin
Mr. ? 10-22-2003 02:37 PM
Hey, I dont know how to size something down right. Could you size this down. Its Verg from Blue Sub 6. Thanks!
R.Smith 10-22-2003 02:47 PM
and, here u go Big Grin Big Grin

-edit- here this one's better, less grainny, in my opinon Big Grin

and it's got a bit more color
Mr. ? 10-22-2003 03:26 PM
Many thanks!!
metalsonic4 10-22-2003 03:39 PM
anyone that looks good. just as long as it is not fuzzy or small. thank you.

how many metal sonic avatars do you have?

[Edit: Please don't double post. It's against the rules. --Krang]
R.Smith 10-22-2003 08:25 PM
quote:
Originally posted by metalsonic4
how many metal sonic avatars do you have?


hmm, well it's not how many i have, it's how many i can makeBig Grin

in other words, if i find a good pic, and then make it avatar size, that's another one i haveBig Grin

here's a previewBig Grin

this metal sonic is from the Knuckles Chaotix game, i also have the metal sonic from Sonic 3, and the metal sonic from Sonic 2

-edit- if u want this one, i can make the grey color match the color of the forums, so just ask Wink
Patsai 10-23-2003 01:07 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R.Smith
quote:
Originally posted by RogerSmith
R.Smith, could you make me an avatar from one of Megadeus's clips?

spoiler (highlight to read):
I'd like the one made when Alex Rosewater is screaming because of Big O's energy blast from the final attack?


k, no prob Big Grin


Great! Really excited! How long will this take before you make it? Wink
evanASF27 10-23-2003 03:41 PM
*taps foot*


...where's that Big Fau one?! .... shouldn't take you too long since you have the clip (I assume you do) Tongue
R.Smith 10-23-2003 05:46 PM
quote:
Originally posted by RogerSmith
quote:
Originally posted by R.Smith
quote:
Originally posted by RogerSmith
R.Smith, could you make me an avatar from one of Megadeus's clips?

spoiler (highlight to read):
I'd like the one made when Alex Rosewater is screaming because of Big O's energy blast from the final attack?


k, no prob Big Grin


Great! Really excited! How long will this take before you make it? Wink


Done! i'll send it to u via emailWink


quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
*taps foot*


...where's that Big Fau one?! .... shouldn't take you too long since you have the clip (I assume you do) Tongue



here it is, it's not the best, but it was hard to move the words around Frown
Patsai 10-23-2003 06:01 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R. Smith
Done! i'll send it to u via emailWink


Just one prob with that...uh...my e-mail is so full of spam (alway the way from January 2002 and I don't have the guts to clean it out) that it would take forever to fish your e-mail. Wink

Could you just...post it here?
R.Smith 10-23-2003 06:32 PM
quote:
Originally posted by RogerSmith
quote:
Originally posted by R. Smith
Done! i'll send it to u via emailWink


Just one prob with that...uh...my e-mail is so full of spam (alway the way from January 2002 and I don't have the guts to clean it out) that it would take forever to fish your e-mail. Wink

Could you just...post it here?



well.....krang said before, that he didn't want any spoilers....


but...i guess if i post it quickly, then take it down...that would be ok?