R.Smith's Animated (Non-Animated too) Avatars/Banners-OPEN

R.Smith 10-01-2003 05:31 PM
ok, here's one of the two better alan avatars, it looks better in my opinion, and the only thing i dislike about it is the background...which deteriated as i made the file fit the fourm size...but meh, it's still good, one more alan avatar coming up! oh, and i've made one of alan "riseing up" to kill alex from Hydra, but i haven't made it avatar size yet, if it looks good i'll post itBig Grin

quote:
RogerSmith-Hey, R.Smith, lemme know when you do get that clip I asked you for ready right away.

what clip are u talking about? sorry...if u mentioned it before i must have forgoten it..Embarrassed Sweatdrop

Shady Dark Lady, i'm working on it Big Grin

-ps- if u want the better quality alan licking his gun avatar, to use for something...just PM meBig Grin
Schwarzwald 10-06-2003 11:14 AM
hey think you could get alen gabrial swaying back and forth in big duo... in "big duo fight" clip 2 that megadues posted a while ago? it starts at 2 min mark

if you dont have the clip pm me... we can work someing out...

btw... I dont care if its avatar sized or not... id just like a gif of him swaying...

EDITL *looks at krangs post*

ok i suppose ill wait for now...
Krang 10-07-2003 02:41 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Schwarzwald
hey think you could get alen gabrial swaying back and forth in big duo... in "big duo fight" clip 2 that megadues posted a while ago? it starts at 2 min mark

if you dont have the clip pm me... we can work someing out...

btw... I dont care if its avatar sized or not... id just like a gif of him swaying...

It would probably be better to wait until that's aired on US TV, since spoiler pics aren't allowed. If you want him to make it for you right away, though, he can send it to you through IM or email.
R.Smith 10-07-2003 05:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R.Smith
oh, and i've made one of alan "riseing up" to kill alex from Hydra, but i haven't made it avatar size yet, if it looks good i'll post itBig Grin
Shady Dark Lady, i'm working on it Big Grin

ok, so it seems i can't make that other alan avatar, the one where he's "riseing up", ....the limit is just too small, and i can't make it look good...

on a brighter note! Shady Dark Lady, i'll have the dorothy in the wind up tonight, and i'll also have that alan in
spoiler (highlight to read):
big duo
up once the act shows!

also,
quote:
RogerSmith-Hey, R.Smith, lemme know when you do get that clip I asked you for ready right away.
what clip are u talking about? sorry...if u mentioned it before i must have forgoten it..Embarrassed Sweatdrop

RogerSmith, can you refresh my memory as to what clip your talking about, i'll gladly make it if i know what your talking aboutBig Grin
R.Smith 10-07-2003 06:19 PM
ok, shady dark lady, i made it, but.....it's 3.07Mb....quite a big file, ......unless u can find a really, really good image host, i dunno how your going to use it as a sig Confused
Rouge 10-11-2003 11:39 PM
That Alan one is cool ^_^ that gun-licking still freaks me out though @_@
Serena Jin 10-12-2003 11:54 PM
Alan licking the gun is so cool! Am I the only one who thinks it looks phallic? (It may just be my mind. Big Grin )

What sort of programs do you use to make animated avatars? I got all the cells for mine ready, when I found out my computer doesn't have that program. ^^; Is there anything on the internet that could help?
R.Smith 10-13-2003 12:03 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Serena Jin
Alan licking the gun is so cool! Am I the only one who thinks it looks phallic? (It may just be my mind. Big Grin )

What sort of programs do you use to make animated avatars? I got all the cells for mine ready, when I found out my computer doesn't have that program. ^^; Is there anything on the internet that could help?

i use "Ulead GIF Animator 5" it's pretty good, u might find the full verison on
Kazaa
, but, some ppl like just to be honest, and get the demo, which i guess u can find if u search for itBig Grin
Serena Jin 10-13-2003 10:20 PM
quote:
i use "Ulead GIF Animator 5" it's pretty good, u might find the full verison on
Kazaa
, but, some ppl like just to be honest, and get the demo, which i guess u can find if u search for itBig Grin
Thanks for information! Big Grin
R.Smith 10-14-2003 06:40 PM
quote:
ok, shady dark lady, i made it, but.....it's 3.07Mb....quite a big file, ......unless u can find a really, really good image host, i dunno how your going to use it as a sig Confused

i've cut alot of frames out, and it's now 1.25Mb, if you want either, i can send it to you via some chat program, so...all up to uBig Grin
Big-O 10-14-2003 06:55 PM
Well I will say thing.. I still using your avatar R.SMith... THanx again... But watch out cus Alasmy might replace it with his power point version of the big-o
Vrianna 10-14-2003 07:06 PM
Jeeze, i didnt even know people could DO this kind of thing! SWEET!! i love allll the alan ones ( Pleased ) hey, R.Smith, do i get one for being a fangirl? Wink
R.Smith 10-14-2003 07:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Vrianna
Jeeze, i didnt even know people could DO this kind of thing! SWEET!! i love allll the alan ones ( Pleased ) hey, R.Smith, do i get one for being a fangirl? Wink

sure, just tell me what u want, and i'll see if i can do itBig Grin

btw, here's a random avatar i made, it's big duo inferno, when the eye lights up...it's a bit grainy, but...that's all i can do...*curses avatar size limitation* lol
R.Smith 10-15-2003 12:56 AM
just wanted to let ppl know that now that i have access to acts 14-24, i can make animated avatars from any of them...er...well..not act 18...the video isn't good, so the gifs would look like crapTongue

oh, and remeber, i can't make a whole big scene into a gif, due to the 25kb limit, so, just remeber that, ok?Big Grin
Vathios 10-15-2003 01:19 AM
Your gifs are really good R.Smith Smile )

This one will work for use as an Avatar now, but it still could be better. I did my best Frown
Darkside 10-15-2003 10:35 PM
Um excuse me but you would'nt mind making one of Big Venus Just walking towards the camera
The Cast in the Name of God...ye not guilty
and the three bigs walking, towards the camera just there heads, you know th one right. Can you make those ones if you can please or at least one of the. Also tell me how I get it as my Avatar, cause it kinda confuses me BTW Alan need serious help if likes to lick his gun Confused
R.Smith 10-15-2003 10:45 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Darkside
Um excuse me but you would'nt mind making one of Big Venus Just walking towards the camera
The Cast in the Name of God...ye not guilty
and the three bigs walking, towards the camera just there heads, you know th one right. Can you make those ones if you can please or at least one of the. Also tell me how I get it as my Avatar, cause it kinda confuses me BTW Alan need serious help if likes to lick his gun Confused

ok, i'll see what i can do, and you might want to mark that for spoilers Wink

look here for info on how to put them as an avatar Big Grin once i get some rest i'll post it, or maybe someone else will Big Grin
A. Rosewater 10-20-2003 11:44 AM
just a thought of a really cool avatar.....i dont believe it was made yet....

but the episode with dorothy leaving the church and all of schwarzwalds flyers in the wind as she walks away in the wind....i believe it was the leviathan episode.

that just struck me as a sweet scene that could makek for a pretty sweet avatar.
metalsonic4 10-21-2003 05:11 PM
could i perhaps get a metal sonic avatar please
R.Smith 10-21-2003 05:41 PM
quote:
Originally posted by metalsonic4
could i perhaps get a metal sonic avatar please

there are quite a few metal sonics, which one are u talking about?