R.Smith's Animated (Non-Animated too) Avatars/Banners-OPEN

Jonny Axehandle 09-25-2003 03:35 PM
Can you make me one with Big-O's screen saying "CAST IN THE NAME OF GOD YE NOT GUILTY"?
evanASF27 09-25-2003 04:41 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R.Smith
....2, save them as either jpg or gif, they'll one take up less space on your comp, and two, it's gonna be gif format anyways, so why save it as bmp?....and if worst comes to worst, cut some frames out....i know that u don't want to..but...

Hmm...well you see the frames from Infraview were saved as bmps ^^;; I'm using those Wink So I suppose I'll make a set as jpgs to lower the final kb total in the GIF...

quote:
Originally posted by Big Fau
would anyone know where to find a program for making animated gifs? (like my avatar)

I just searched google.com for a demo of R.Smith's animator Big Grin
What was it again?? O.o;;;
Patsai 09-25-2003 04:59 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R.Smith
Well, I'm sure you've seen some animated avatars around here, and most likely there ones I've made for people, soooo.....since i have fun making them.....here is the thread to ask me for one...Big Grin

Just tell me what character or robot, or whatever u want, and i'll see what i can do!

-Most of them will be done by the next day!-

Hey, R.Smith, lemme know when you do get that clip I asked you for ready right away. Tongue Big Grin
Donatello007 09-25-2003 05:00 PM
Awesome avatar. Thanks a lot!!!!
Shady Dark Lady 09-25-2003 05:21 PM
What about one with Dorothy? I'd like one Where she stands on the egde of a colomn/rail with her hair/dress blowing in thr breeze.
evanASF27 09-25-2003 05:25 PM
I HAVE COMPLETED IT!! @.@

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA!!!!!!!! *gaaaasssp!!* x_X;;;

It's WAY too big for an avatar (in kbs) Frown So I might need to trim it a bit Sweatdrop DAMN IT!! Crying
(it's even too big to preview here as an attachment O.o;; )

*uploaded it to Boomspeed account Big Grin *

(Now if I could only get it on here just by usign the address so that the file size didn't matter ~~)
Schwarzwald 09-25-2003 06:53 PM
hahaha... thats really good... i like that one!

*trademark schwarzwald smirk*

im going to use that for another board...
well... for a sig atleast...

EDIT: Oh evan.... can you use it on the hyperboards? you use the link right? you should try it...
evanASF27 09-25-2003 07:03 PM
of course I can use it at Hyperboards... Tongue Big Grin
But it's here at Paradigm-city where I REALLY want to use it :-/ ...but it's too big...and it don't run smoothly other wise, I checked! Frown

*EDIT!*
Ok dare to compare...the one which I first posted (the one too large)...

and the one which is the 25KB limit...
R.Smith 09-26-2003 03:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shady Dark Lady
What about one with Dorothy? I'd like one Where she stands on the egde of a colomn/rail with her hair/dress blowing in thr breeze.

ok, i'll see what i can do...sorry, i've been busy with work, and when i get home, all i can do is crawl into bed... Crying but i'll do some avatars this weekend Big Grin
Shady Dark Lady 09-26-2003 03:20 PM
Thank You!! Yeah!! by the way, can you use it as a signature?? That's what I'd really like to do!!
R.Smith 09-26-2003 03:23 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shady Dark Lady
Thank You!! Yeah!! by the way, can you use it as a signature?? That's what I'd really like to do!!

you'd have to get an image host to use it as a sig, 'cause u can't upload pics from you comp for sig pics, but i think there's a thread about image hosting somewhere?
R.Smith 09-26-2003 11:55 PM
Big Grin well, i'm "closed" for saturday....but u can still request stuff, but know that i won't responde untill later that day, or sunday, m'kay?
Schwarzwald 09-29-2003 04:12 AM
Hey you saw hydra right? ANychance of those twitchiong eye brows... when he began to get hostile towards alex... man... those are some huge eyebrows...
R.Smith 09-29-2003 03:21 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Schwarzwald
Hey you saw hydra right? ANychance of those twitchiong eye brows... when he began to get hostile towards alex... man... those are some huge eyebrows...

here u go, i think this is what u wanted, and btw, cool avatar, oh, and i have the original size animated gif, as in not 100x100, and sorry about the quality, i have to make it to fit the fourms....

oh, to everyone else, i'm working on your requests!!!!!
Sharpshooter005 09-29-2003 03:47 PM
Meh...this one (sadly) wont work as an avatar for some reason..and I reeeally wish it would..

R.Smith 09-29-2003 04:27 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Meh...this one (sadly) wont work as an avatar for some reason..and I reeeally wish it would..

that reason is the file is too big, it's 173kb, and the forum only allows a max of 25kb for an avatar, that said, u now understand why i must reduce my animated avatars to work, sadly, this make the quailty and the amount of images i can use less, but meh, i'm happy as long as they get usedBig Grin
Sharpshooter005 09-29-2003 04:36 PM
quote:
that reason is the file is too big, it's 173kb, and the forum only allows a max of 25kb for an avatar

Nooooooo.... Crying

Oh well, now it makes sense at least.
R.Smith 09-29-2003 07:45 PM
here's a random one i made in my spare time....hmmm, i like it much!

oh, i also have two or three alan avatars, and another roger, and alex ones too, PM me if u want them...or i could post them here...if ppl post, 'cause i don't want to double post too muchBig Grin
Donatello007 09-29-2003 08:28 PM
Since the one you made for me was too big, would you mind posying the others for me? Thanks!
R.Smith 09-29-2003 08:58 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Donatello007
Since the one you made for me was too big, would you mind posying the others for me? Thanks!

ok, sorry, i forgot to reszie yours, but i don't think it would look good at 100x100....i'll post the alan one here, and later i'll post the othersBig Grin .............bleh! i don't like the way this one came out...i'm make two better alan avatars, to make up for this one....damn...if only i could make them bigger then 100x100...oh well, i do what i canBig Grin