If All Seven of the Homonculi got in a Big Epic Fight...

Nine Kuze 02-13-2006 01:19 PM
... who do you think would win? I got this idea and was thinking about for a while when I saw Episode 46, Human Transmutation as Envy attacked Pride for saying something about Hohenheim of Light that Envy didn't like.

Anyway, think about it. What if it was Greed vs. Envy vs. Sloth vs. Pride vs. Wrath vs. Lust vs. Gluttony? Who do you think would emerge the winner?
Peace.
Green_Bird 02-13-2006 02:53 PM
Overall I would say Gluttony....he would eat all of them (exsept for maybe Lust)....not to mention his true forms in the movie and manga....Though if you think about it, if he asks Lust for everything and she says that it's okay to eat the other Homonculi then wouldn't that make her the winner?
Phantom X 02-13-2006 03:19 PM
Gluttony is to dependant on Lust. Lust and Gluttony work as a team, but I wonder if that will change now after last episode....
Raven 02-13-2006 04:11 PM
I think Envy would win. Look at him, he’s a badass fighter. If Lust and Gluttony worked as a team, Envy could just transform into Lust and maybe use that as an advantage to take out one of the two. However, we all know Greed will be the first to go down. I can see all of them turning on him from the start.
Sir Nise 02-13-2006 06:08 PM
lust as knife-o-fingers. She would impale and be hailed winner.
MercZ 02-13-2006 09:00 PM
Pride. He's got an eyepatch, nuff saidBig Grin
Sephiroth 02-13-2006 10:06 PM
Wait, wait, anime or manga homunculi?
Anime, then Greed would totally annihilate all of them. I mean, you can't freaking hurt the guy, his skin is made of coal. If his bones were not present, there would be no way of taking him down. He would definatly destroy Envy and Wrath, who are the lamest characters on the entire show. Pride would probably come in second, he's too awesome not to.

Manga, definatly Wrath (who is the same as the anime Pride), since he uses like 5 swords at once, and managed to take on Scar, Ed, Ling, and Ling's ninja side kick girl at one time and win. Though, manga Gluttony could just open the fake door he has inside of him and swallow them all. That however would be a really long fight, as in the manga homunculi only die when their philosopher's stones run out of power, which takes about 20 deaths. Since Wrath basically kills Greed in the manga, I would assume he would not be able to beat him. Then again, no one has seen what Sloth and Pride can do in the manga yet.
MercZ 02-14-2006 12:08 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Sephiroth

The Anime one.
Nine Kuze 02-14-2006 02:06 PM
quote:
Originally posted by MercZ
quote:
Originally posted by Sephiroth

The Anime one.

Yeah, take it easy Sephiroth. I was at first referring to the anime version but you made a great point at the manga version as well. Although, I think the manga version wouldn't be so interesting because there's only five main homonculi (Greed, Wrath, Envy, Gluttony, Lust) as supposed to the seven in the anime. Hell, I've already read all the manga chapters online and Sloth doesn't do anything and Pride hasn't even been revealed yet.

quote:
Originally by Green_Bird
Though if you think about it, if he asks Lust for everything and she says that it's okay to eat the other Homonculi then wouldn't that make her the winner?

You're great. Really, that's the funniest one. Although, that would just be a one on one match between Gluttony and Lust, and I thinking more along the lines of every-homonculi-for-themselves-battle-royale-fight-to-the-death. But still, that's a great way to look at it.
Peace.