Hi there

VashTheHumanoidTyphoon 02-09-2006 07:16 PM
Hey there. My name's Vash. This community's pretty quick to respond and friendly. Glad to be here Smile
Generalissimo D 02-09-2006 07:21 PM
Yo dude.

Let me be the first to welcome you!

Now don't do anything stupid and get yourself banned!

*cough*LOOKATCORRUPT*cough*

Anime Smile

Enjoy the forums.
R.Smith 02-09-2006 07:21 PM
Welcome VashTheHumanoidTyphoon! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin
Mugiwara Luffy 02-09-2006 07:26 PM
Wow, I didn't even know you could have a username that long...

Welcome to the forums. Heed Zaphod's advice.
BethMcBeth 02-09-2006 07:40 PM
Hey there! Awesome user name! =^_^= Welcome to PCF! Have fun!

-Beth
VashTheHumanoidTyphoon 02-09-2006 07:44 PM
Thank you. What are so many (seemingly respectable?) people doing to get themselves warned and banned. I mean I'm pretty sure they wouldn't do somethings as offensive as stated in the rules guide.
Asirt 02-09-2006 07:50 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, VashTheHumanoidTyphoon! I hope you have a good time here at the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out the many topics to talk about, but more importantly, try to have fun here! Big Grin

If you need anything, be sure to ask the mods, admin, or the members here, and they'll be able to help you out. Wink

Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay! Happy
paul1290 02-09-2006 08:12 PM
quote:
Originally posted by VashTheHumanoidTyphoon
Thank you. What are so many (seeminly respectable?) people doing to get themselves warned and banned. I mean I'm pretty sure they wouldn't do somethings as offensive as stated in the rules guide.

As far as I know, the only people who have been warned recently and Cerpin Taxt and Agent Paper because they had an arguement on a thread a short while back. It does kinda seem like a lot of people because those two tend to post a lot. A member named corrupt recently got banned, but that was because he seemingly wanted to get banned in order to win a some sort of strange bet.

Hi and Welcome!

Be sure to watch where you park your car because your car insurance might not cover damages caused by megadeuses.
VashTheHumanoidTyphoon 02-09-2006 09:36 PM
lol Big Grin I'll try to remember that. This forum board seems mainly focused around the users of it's community. Most other forums I go to don't even seem to notice your first post.
Jstar136 02-09-2006 09:49 PM
I'm already liking you since you have two great animes in your sig and avatar!

I'm looking forward to some interesting comments on the Road to Nagasaki!
David Ryder 02-09-2006 10:21 PM
Welcome to PCF's, have a rockin' stay and enjoy.
VashTheHumanoidTyphoon 02-09-2006 10:30 PM
Definately agree on that. My favorite animes are
1. Trigun
2. Samurai Champloo
3. s-CRY-Ed
4. Full Metal Alchemist
5. FLCL || Cowboy Bebop
6. Big 0
Jstar136 02-10-2006 05:54 PM
All good choices.

All are shows on Cartoon Network Happy

FLCL was like a quality drug, it was great while it lasted.

S-Cry-Ed i had some problems with. It was too short and the ending was the WORST ending I have ever seen. Seriously, WTF?

On a side note, push Big O to the top of your list. Wink
VashTheHumanoidTyphoon 02-10-2006 08:19 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Jstar136
All good choices.

All are shows on Cartoon Network Happy

FLCL was like a quality drug, it was great while it lasted.

S-Cry-Ed i had some problems with. It was too short and the ending was the WORST ending I have ever seen. Seriously, WTF?

On a side note, push Big O to the top of your list. Wink

<p style="margin-top: 0">[/align]
<p style="margin-top: 0">FLCL was really weird. It was as if you could not understand all of it no matter how many times you saw it.[/align]
harshfire 02-12-2006 05:09 PM
Hello and welcome to the PCF! I'm Rev VII, the resident eccentric rare item hunter here in PCF. ^_^ Feel free to p.m. me with any questions, 'kay? I love your favorite show list, by the way. ^.^ Hope to see you around or hear from you!

Later days,
Rev
Pygmalion 02-14-2006 05:38 PM
Greetings, VashTheHumanoidTyphoon, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's an empty sack in case you come across some memories you want to take with you.

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Meeting Norman by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Zopwx2 02-17-2006 10:42 PM
Im late but HOWDY