Funny Rei pic

Ammaranth 02-08-2006 03:26 PM
Nine Kuze 02-08-2006 03:40 PM
That's actually funny, Vermillion!

I like how you picked Rei, it would have been too easy with Misato or Asuka (because I think those two have actually said that in the anime or manga).

Nice work!
Peace.
Generalissimo D 02-08-2006 04:28 PM
I'd hate to be those Angels.
IanC 02-08-2006 05:06 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
That's actually funny, Vermillion!

I like how you picked Rei, it would have been too easy with Misato or Asuka (because I think those two have actually said that in the anime or manga).

Asuka defently did. I think there was a whole epsidoe based around (not as the main plot line of course, lol)

But yeah, funny pic
Ammaranth 02-18-2006 11:25 PM
People. As of my typing this, there have been 76 views of this thread. Three of you have responed. You've obviously looked at it. Don't tell me you didn't smirk or chuckle or any of that.

Vermillion
Sharpshooter005 02-19-2006 12:06 AM
I'm pretty sure I even remember which episode this is from, since...it was the only time I can remember Rei ever even demonstrating emotion (every other episode was just a monotone string of "yes...yes...no...yes...I think so" like she was talking to someone asking if she wanted to switch her long distance carrier)

And it was amusing, yeah.
Mr. Fortnight 02-19-2006 12:15 AM
Oh snap, son!

You done messed with the wrong spooky chick!

That is sorta chuckle worthy, I have to admit.
Ammaranth 02-21-2006 02:27 AM
But spooky chicks are the best kind! Normal chicks are, well, boring ...
Honestly, I'm not even sure what episode that one came from. Rei sure showed a lot of emotion when she slapped Shinji for badmouthing his father, though. And she got all embarassed when he cleaned her apartment for her. That was really cute -- Rei is actually turning into a GIRL.

Vermillion
Nine Kuze 02-21-2006 02:46 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Vermillion
But spooky chicks are the best kind! Normal chicks are, well, boring ...
Honestly, I'm not even sure what episode that one came from. Rei sure showed a lot of emotion when she slapped Shinji for badmouthing his father, though. And she got all embarassed when he cleaned her apartment for her. That was really cute -- Rei is actually turning into a GIRL.

Vermillion

Yeah, more or less. Also when Shinji got her out of her Eva after the Pyramid looking Angel attacked. I'd take her before Asuka, I know that...

... but definetly not after Misato! Big Grin
Peace.
Jstar136 02-21-2006 06:14 PM
Yes, the picture is hilarious since Rei shows perceptible depths of emotion.

But, periods don't occur like two times a month...

Oh, and I'd take Shamshel over any of the girls. Tongue (If you don't get it, ask!)
Randolph 02-21-2006 06:19 PM
You and your tantalizing insinuations!
Blast! I must begin watching this show.

And yes, the piccy is amusing. I did chuckle vaguely. That is
an accomplishment in itself, mind you.
NightRanger 03-14-2006 09:35 PM
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was about Sailor Mars.
R. Daniel Olk 01 03-15-2006 05:44 PM
Meh, menstruation joke...

If you're wondering about who said a menstruation line, it was Asuka in the girl's bathroom before the fight with the shining 16th Angel. But all she says is something like,

"Why do I have to go through this, just 'cuz I'm a girl? It's not fair!"
Yomiko 03-16-2006 09:14 AM
I noticed something... the people who did reply are all guys...

I didn't think much of it.
R. Daniel Olk 01 03-16-2006 12:40 PM
It's 'cuz guys don't have to go through it. (most of 'em, anyways Wink )

Now, I'm a guy, but still... I think menstruation jokes are a low blow. I wouldn't find it funny if a girl made a joke that ridiculed boys having wet dreams.

Ooh, I'm such a downer here. Haha, aw well, that's what'cha get!