[Other] Rorschach blots

Generalissimo D 01-30-2006 09:36 PM
Just because theyre so awesome. I made some a week or so ago. Thought it be cool to share.

I'm not gonna do some weird psych analysis thing, but I'd like if you tell me what you see.

Bonus points to whoever guesses what this ones made of.

I'll post more as I upload them.

You may flip it upside down, just make sure to note it.
Jstar136 01-30-2006 09:45 PM
It looks like Cerberus, the guard dog of Hades with three heads.

Either that or a Doduo. Embarrassed Sweatdrop

Maybe you used jelly?
Ammaranth 01-30-2006 10:10 PM
Hmm, looks like a crab to me.
Pygmalion 01-31-2006 09:01 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Zaphod Beeblebrox

I'm not gonna do some weird psych analysis thing, but I'd like if you tell me what you see.

To me, it looks like two Triceratops playing pattycake. Or maybe two boll weevils. Yes, I'd have to say the latter -- one must always choose the lesser of two weevils.

Pygmalion
Sharpshooter005 01-31-2006 08:08 PM
I'm also going to go with "crab"
corrupt 02-01-2006 01:36 PM
quote:
Just because theyre so awesome. I made some a week or so ago. Thought it be cool to share.

it looks like a crab, but upside down it looks like a weird dancing thing, it looks likes its made of blood?
Nine Kuze 02-01-2006 02:43 PM
quote:

Actually, I thinking of a figure walking in water through a scarlet-color based abyss... and yeah, it does also look like a crab. Also, I'm going to have to go with corrupt and guess that it looks like it was done with blood.
Peace.
David Ryder 02-01-2006 05:00 PM
Looks like a Crab to me.
Mugiwara Luffy 02-01-2006 05:25 PM
A very fat elephant, wearing ballet slippers.

Looks like blood to me too. Hopefully not your own....but that would be pretty hardcore.
Generalissimo D 02-01-2006 06:51 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lt. Sanji

Looks like blood to me too. Hopefully not your own....but that would be pretty hardcore.

Thats a first.
http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/3618/rsch3qd.jpg

Thats that one flipped for you slackers.

As for what I saw: The triceratops like Pygmalion. Flipped, I see some evil thing with gator hands.

So yeah. Thats my blood. Thought it be a waste to just let it spill into the sink or stain the carpet.

Heres the next one.

flipped
Jstar136 02-01-2006 07:06 PM
Now it looks like a small evil priest jumping for joy
Green_Bird 02-01-2006 10:21 PM
I see eather a crab or two rabbits running upright flipped I see two slightly decapitated ducks on the first one and on the second one....I see a person jumping for joy (like Jstar136 said) flipped I see a deer or a dog with horns/antlers of some kind.....
corrupt 02-02-2006 01:02 PM
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Lt. Sanji

Thats a first.
http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/3618/rsch3qd.jpg

Thats that one flipped for you slackers.

As for what I saw: The triceratops like Pygmalion. Flipped, I see some evil thing with gator hands.

So yeah. Thats my blood. Thought it be a waste to just let it spill into the sink or stain the carpet.

Heres the next one.

flipped

ewwwww, made of your own blood, how did you... no i don't wanna know...

It looks like a kind of flower, on its side it kinda looks like a weird anus.