*In confessional*
"Bless me Father, for I have just killed quite a few men."
-Desperado
Nine Kuze 02-16-2006 02:59 PM
"Come on, youse. You punch like you take it up the a**. Hit me!"
-- Robert DeNiro in "Raging Bull".
Peace.
DJX Prime 02-17-2006 03:59 AM
"Get your fat ass over there, Private Pyle! Oh, that's right, Private Pyle! DON'T MAKE ANY F****** EFFORT TO GET UP TO THE TOP OF THE F****** OBSTICLE!!! IF GOD WANTED YOU UP THERE HE WOULD HAVE MIRACLED YOUR ASS UP THERE BY NOW, WOULDN'T HE!!!"
Shaoblane 02-17-2006 07:58 PM
"Why should Caesar get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smooshed under his big feet. Whats so good about Caesar? Hm! Brutus is just as cute as Caesar. Brutus is just as smart as Caesar. People totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody, huh? Cause that is NOT what Rome is about! We should totally just STAB CAESAR!"

Mean Girls
Gretchen Wieners
Sharpshooter005 02-17-2006 08:10 PM
"You're right, actually. I am pretty- I'm, I'm pretty troubled and I'm, I'm pretty confused. But I... and I'm afraid. Really, really afraid. Really afraid. But I... I... I think you're the f***ing Antichrist. "

-Donnie Darko
Generalissimo D 02-17-2006 08:13 PM
"I never f***ed anybody over in my life didn't have it coming to 'em. You got that? All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break 'em for no one."

This is 1 of two policies I hold with all my friends.
DJX Prime 02-22-2006 04:49 AM
*Slaps his own forehead*

D'oh! That last one I posted was a bit more than needed. Okay, to make up for that, here's a line that I think every cool mecha chick that steps into a mech or powerloader should belt out:

"Get away from her you BITCH!!"
Nine Kuze 02-22-2006 12:45 PM
"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead."
-- Bruce Willis, Pulp Ficton

That is one of my new favorite lines.
Peace.
Mugiwara Luffy 02-22-2006 03:44 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead."
-- Bruce Willis, Pulp Ficton

Here, here. I just quoted that the other day. And along the same lines:

"Aw man, I shot Marvin in the face!"
Patsai 02-22-2006 04:21 PM
"On a long enough time scale, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero." - --Narrator

Fight Club has and still is my favorite movie ever. Big Grin
Mike 02-28-2006 09:35 PM
Private Joker: Sir, the private believes that any answer he gives will be wrong! And his senior drill instructor will beat him harder if he reverses himself, sir!
Travis Bickle 02-28-2006 09:40 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mike
Private Joker: Sir, the private believes that any answer he gives will be wrong! And his senior drill instructor will beat him harder if he reverses himself, sir!

Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary J. Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are over!
Mike 02-28-2006 09:57 PM
Ooh, I got another one.

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning!"
~That guy in Apocalypse Now.
Nine Kuze 04-12-2007 01:11 PM
Thanks to my constant watching of The Departed lately, hell I don't even watch the movie anymore, I just analyse specific scenes now over and over, here are some of my favorite one liners.

DiCaprio: "So you can get the parade? The bagpipes and bullsh**? f*** you! f*** you, and I'm f***ing arresting you!"

Baldwin: "You stupid f***ing hard-on!"

DiCaprio: "What are you waiting for huh? You want him to chop me up and feed me to the poor?! Is that what you want?"

Snitch: "I thought I was suppose to go into shock or something! I'm not in shock, it f***ing hurts!"

DiCaprio: "Last night, I thought I was having a f***ing heart attack, I puked in a trash barrel on the way over here, I haven't slept in f***ing weeks."

DiCaprio: "Look, he's Costello's rat alright! I got boxes of tapes, evidence, other documents proving it!"

DiCaprio: "Look at it this way, you're a black guy in Boston. You don't need help from me to be completely f***ed."

Wahlberg: "If you knew what we do, we'd be c**ts. You calling us c**ts?"

There's more (and more f-bombs as well) but that's all I got at the moment.
Peace.
Tickle Tickle 04-12-2007 01:40 PM
"I want mine with LOTS OF CHEESE!" - Taffy, Female Trouble

"I got something for your face! Mother F***er!" - Aunt Ida, Female Trouble
The Baker St. Irregular 04-12-2007 01:56 PM
"I don't want Fop, goddamnit! I'm a Dapper Dan man!" - Everett, O! Brother Where Art Thou?

"You been using my hair treatment?" - Everett, O! Brother Where Art Thou?

I really, really should watch that movie again. Pleased
Pie_Junkie 04-12-2007 05:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Baker St. Irregular
"I don't want Fop, goddamnit! I'm a Dapper Dan man!" - Everett, O! Brother Where Art Thou?

"We thought'chu was a toad."

Great movie
dawnstrider 04-12-2007 06:13 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Pie_Junkie
quote:
Originally posted by The Baker St. Irregular

"We thought'chu was a toad."

Great movie

Indeed Smile . And on that note:

"It's a fool who looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart" - Everett.
d-d-d-dumbass 04-13-2007 10:52 AM
"You smell funny."
-Captain Jack Sparrow
Tickle Tickle 04-13-2007 11:13 AM
"I'm getting an abortion and I can't wait!" - Lulu, Polyester

"They changed the grading system, F is for Fantastic!" - Lulu, Polyester

"I didn't want to tell you but, my daugther's.. retarded!" - Dawn Davenport, Female Trouble

"Yeah I'll repay you for this f**king hook once I rip your mother's eyes out with it!" - Aunt Ida, Female Trouble

"You're all alone, and you're all unhappy. So why don't you JUST GET HAPPY?!" - Drop Dead Fred, Drop Dead Fred