Nine Kuze 01-23-2006 02:36 PM
Hey, has anybody checked this movie out? If not, I don't know what the hell you are waiting for because this is one of the year's best movies. (In my humble opinon, of course).

The movie is about this guy (Chow Mo Wan) who lives around Asia, romancing beautiful women (for one Ziyi Zhang!!!) and writes about them in stories that he writes. His stroy is about himself (as a Japanese man, he's really Chinese) who rides a train to a place called 2046. People go there for the same reasons; to retrieve lost memories (tell me that don't sound familiar!!!) and the guy leaves but not before he loves in love with in an android (You see what I'm sayin'!!!)

Anyway, the movie is pretty damn good on all fronts and the cinematography is daring, captivating, and Oscar-worthy. Check it out and check out the trailer website here.
Peace.
David Ryder 01-23-2006 02:45 PM
Why do chinese and koreans end up playing japanese charecters? Are there no japanese actors that want these roles? Or they assuming that people can't tell the difference? whatever, sounds like an interesting movie I suppose.