hellsing music question

Blue Crow 01-15-2006 07:41 PM
what's the name of the song that is played during the scene when alucard and seras meet for the first time in the forrest in episode 1 of hellsing?

i have to know what it's called.

-BC
Generalissimo D 01-15-2006 08:06 PM
Toll of the Masked Priests Chapel?
Green_Bird 01-15-2006 08:30 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zaphod Beeblebrox
Toll of the Masked Priests Chapel?

No....it's a totaly diffrent song (I Have both of the OSTs). It's one of the unreleased/TV cut ones....unfortunately I can't find the names of the unreleased songs....so I really don't know Oh Well ...

Sounds more ragtimey like Goodbye used world is....but that's a very short song and was played durning the part where Walter was exsplaining the Harkonnen to Seras in episode 5 I think it was....in a constant loop.

The TV series had a lot more songs they could have put out at least one or two more OSTs....I wonder why they didn't....It had good music (Hears hoping that the OST's for the OVA are good too...)
Darkside 01-15-2006 09:10 PM
Actually, I beleive the track is number 16 on RUINS. "The World Without Logos ~ Dedicated to Malcolm X"
dominusofdeath 01-15-2006 09:24 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Darkside
Actually, I beleive the track is number 16 on RUINS. "The World Without Logos ~ Dedicated to Malcolm X"

No, Green_Bird is correct.
Darkside 01-15-2006 10:28 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Haruka
quote:
Originally posted by Darkside

No, Green_Bird is correct.

Really? I coulda swore that was the song, I haven't listened or watched Hellsing in a year, so that could explain it.
Blue Crow 01-19-2006 09:47 PM
well what about the song that plays towards the end of alucard's fight with luke valentine?

SPOILER -

it starts in right about when alucard blows off luke's legs and when jon breaks into the chamber where sir integra is.

-BC
Green_Bird 01-19-2006 09:53 PM
That would be the missing half of Bodhisttava Cathedral....