Sonic Rush

Jonny Axehandle 01-15-2006 05:36 PM
Just a generic topic for Sonic Rush.

Sonic Rush is the best portable Sonic Game ever. Considering how crappy portable Sonic games are that doesn't say much, but the game is still awesome.
Travis Bickle 01-15-2006 05:44 PM
I heard it's a cream dream on two screens. Too bad I don't feel like buying any more video games for a while.
Schwarzwald 01-19-2006 09:16 PM
Is it a modernized version of the Sonic Games on Genesis? What makes it so great? Cause personally, I'd rather have my Sonic Adventure 1 then Sonic the Headchog. (Sonic and Knuckles expansion under a Sonic The Hedchog 3 though is a different story).
Patsai 01-20-2006 09:16 AM
Well according to IGN, Gamespot, and even X-Play, this is perhaps the best Sonic game to date.
Dork 01-31-2006 10:29 PM
Bought it today. It's kicking my ass. If it's this hard all the way through I'm selling it. It's difficult to the point of not being fun.

Sonic keeps ----ing dying in the second zone and I just want to throw the damn cartridge across the room. Though I'm not getting the 'throw the DS across the room' urge. But then again I know my baby would never betray me. It's just under the evil influences of others.

I don't have school tomorrow. I have all day to work on it seeing as though Amazon's lazy ass didn't ship my Battlestar Galactica DVDs in time for them to get here tomorrow. Speaking of Battlestar Galactica I think the woman who does the voice for Blaze may be Grace Park (Boomer) from Battlestar Galactica. Sounds just like her.

muchlove
-Dork
Schwarzwald 01-31-2006 11:09 PM
Yeah... in Soonic the Hedchog(two I think) for the gamegear I could never get past zone 4... and like 4 years after i got it did I find a all levels cheat.
Dork 02-01-2006 01:34 AM
I hate those games that stick you on one level. I'm not even that upset that I've never been able to find all the cages in Rayman because at least I've seen nearly all the levels.

Anywho. I recind my previous comments about the game. I read the manuel. It's amazing how just knowing a few tricks makes a game actually playable. Blaze is still stuck on level 1, zone 1 but I got Sonic past water world. I think I'll like having this game. I think this was the first time I've bought a game simply because I wanted another game. Only having Mario Kart and Animal Crossing (as good as those games are) was getting a bit dull.

Sonic Rush makes wonderful use of the two screens. It makes the game feel so much bigger. I was a bit apprehensive about it before I started playing. You know, worried that the distance between screens would throw me out of the game but you don't even notice it. It feels seamless. So far I'm loving the two screens on the DS. Everygame I have finds some way to use the screen in some invaluable way. I can't wait to see what the new Pokémon does with it.

muchlove
-Dork