NEWS: You can Ask about BIG-O 3! Take this opportunity to show AS we want BIG-O 3!

BethMcBeth 01-23-2006 01:51 PM
Wow interesting that CN is doing this. I bascially sent a question in much like Dork's. I hope that maybe some light will be shed on our questions. Thanks for the update!

-Beth
Dork 01-25-2006 11:52 PM
Lets all cross our fingers really really hard.
Jstar136 01-28-2006 12:43 AM
Make it so?

I made it so!

I sent my 2 cents. Not my 50-cent, because

A) That's bad grammar

B) Rap has gone sour recently

C) You don't talk about Fight Club

Here's to hoping Big-O Season 3 is a Go-Go!
Paradigm Dog 01-30-2006 08:04 PM
_BUMP!

LAST DAY IS TUESDAY JAN 31st to send in an email to askas@adultswim.com

SHOWTIME!!!
Randolph 01-30-2006 08:45 PM
I sent in mine, too.

quote:
A lot of people, myself included, have been awaiting a third season of The Big O for some years now. The fan community is wearing itself thin trying to understand the mysteries of Big O II, to a point of total exhaustion. A third installment certainly would be a breath of fresh air.

I cannot pretend to understand the business aspects of it, nor the comprehend the capital and effort it would take to bring such a thing about. But I do know many a fan would show their gratitude to you for it. And they, after all, make your business what it is.

I look forward to your continued success, whatever your decision.


Not amazingly enthusiastic, but still an honest and humble request.
corrupt 01-31-2006 01:02 PM
*sigh* its not going to work, just because a few die-hard fans ask for series 3... plus CN don't even own Big O...
Zopwx2 01-31-2006 03:19 PM
quote:
Originally posted by corrupt
*sigh* its not going to work, just because a few die-hard fans ask for series 3... plus CN don't even own Big O...


Your mom.
David Ryder 01-31-2006 04:44 PM
quote:
*sigh* its not going to work, just because a few die-hard fans ask for series 3... plus CN don't even own Big O...


Well that doesn't mean it's not worth a shot. Sure CN doesn't own Big O but their really the only ones to ask.
AnIm@ster 02-02-2006 05:56 AM
cool thanx dude! WE really apprieciate that man!
Evangelist 02-05-2006 02:57 AM
I missed the ask [AS} thing, but I'll still send a letter to KIm Manning somehow. I would like to ask her about BIG O 3 and maybe re-scheduling Big O to an earlier time.
Roger_Smith 02-17-2006 11:38 AM
quote:
Originally posted by samirsouleyman
quote:
Originally posted by Lost_Cyborg
NEVER! IT WOULD BE ALL OURS! BWHAHAHAHA! *cough* Sorry, I'm only joking, we're not mean. My bigest fear is that we'll not get it on Sky.
I also feared that CN ill not display 'the Big O' time ago. I remember in August 2003, when the second seaosn was displayed Outre-Atlantic. I had to wait over 2 years to get it in French in CN.
Thus I believe I will see, according to me, the third season, if it will be created, in 5 years ! DOH!



Where do you live ?
Paradigm Dog 02-20-2006 11:19 AM
Hmm... [AS] is sure taking their sweet time getting the responses up. It's past mid-February as far as I'm concerned. Knowing them, it'll probably be up like a month from now or something. I just hope this means they're compiling some favorable answers regarding BIG-O3 Tongue