The Fma Ova is Confirmed!

Green_Bird 01-04-2006 01:40 PM
Yes, it's true (At least I think so) folks. There will be a 4 part OVA DVD called "Hagane no Renkin Jutsushi PREMIUM COLLECTION" coming out in the spring that will include the gag episode that was shown at the Universal Studios Japan attraction last year.

The information was originaly gotten from East HQ Intlligence Depot.. To see the LJ post I got the info from and some pictures of the gag episode, go here.

Since East HQ Intlligence Depot. is a fan run site....I'll keep anyone updated on anything that comes out officaly on the Japanese FMA site or ANN. -- See latest post....
David Ryder 01-04-2006 02:16 PM
Interesting. If it is true then count on it being licensed as soon as funimation can get their hands on it.
evanASF27 01-04-2006 06:46 PM
an OVA...ALREADY!!? ...wow! o_o;; This should be awesome (*wonders if it'll be dubbed in English at any random point within the decade*)

And a gag episode? ...could it quite possibly top even Hawkeye, Mustang, and Havok's "OMGWTF!?...pomato..." episode? Shocked
Gato Gurl914 01-05-2006 09:42 AM
yay! very exciting!
thebravest1 01-05-2006 02:09 PM
Yes I can't wait to see it. I mean I always love to watch gag ovas of my favorite animes.
Green_Bird 01-09-2006 11:41 AM
So it has been confermed by Jbook that there will really be an OVA, here (sorry only in Japanese). The other LJ post that I got that link from is here.

There will still be 4 episodes, One of corse being the Gag episode from USJ, another gag episode with nothing but Chibis and the other 2 are still unknown\.....

Anyways....here's a picture of the (soon to be) infamous chibi episode!

(Slight spoilers due to Gluttony's moive form, but other then that, spoiler free....and cutely strange!)
Gato Gurl914 01-09-2006 11:56 AM
lolz chibi scar. any news of it coming here?
Green_Bird 01-09-2006 12:04 PM
Nope none. But my guess is if it does come out, it will probaly be after the movie comes out and gets dubbed Oh Well .
Instro 01-09-2006 06:33 PM
One word. Sweet!
Green_Bird 01-11-2006 04:41 PM
If anyone is still skeptical about the OVA ANN has just posted news on it here...Acording to them...there will also be deleted movie scenes on the DVD. And I had made a mistake before saying that 4 episodes changed to 3, there's still going to be 4 episodes....Sorry about that...

Anyways....Now you know that it's real!