New Here...so....

Memory#8 01-02-2006 04:39 PM
well, im new here at this site, but ive always loved Big-O. i just recently found out about this place and its pretty freekin awesome. im gunna have fun here! nice to meet everyone! Big Grin Happy
R.Smith 01-02-2006 04:40 PM
Welcome Memory#8! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin
Asirt 01-02-2006 07:06 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Memory#8! I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums. Smile

Check out many of the topics to talk about, but more importantly, try to have fun here. Big Grin

If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask the mods, admin, or the members here. They'll be sure to help you out. Wink

Once again, welcome to PCF, and I hope you have a good time here. Happy
Sephiroth 01-02-2006 07:09 PM
Welcome! Enjoy your stay. My welcoming gift to you is a tactical nuclear missile! Have some radioactive fun with it! Anywho, hope you like it in these lovely forums.
Generalissimo D 01-02-2006 07:26 PM
Hi. Have fun. Dont do drugs. And for heaven's sake don't pick up anything in the Speakeasy or any of its subdivisions.
Travis Bickle 01-02-2006 08:16 PM
Hi. I'm Scott. Welcome.

Yeah, that's about it.
Pygmalion 01-02-2006 09:17 PM
Greetings, Memory#8, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's a map of the underground and a piece of chalk. Good luck in your explorations!

Interested in fan works? Bend an ear to Player Piano, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
BethMcBeth 01-03-2006 02:12 AM
Hey there! Welcome to PCF! The Best Big O Place around have fun!

-Beth
Sharpshooter005 01-03-2006 02:33 AM
Welcome to the internet's nightmare given form.

It's a pretty awesome nightmare though.
Randolph 01-03-2006 06:39 AM
Welcome to PCF. It's quite a nice place, once you get used to it.
Tony Waynewrong 01-03-2006 12:54 PM
Welcome to PCF, dudette. I hope you enjoy the madness. Big Grin