Yet another latecomer to Big O fandom...

The_Big_G 12-29-2005 04:41 PM
Hello gang,
Since I've lurked for awhile as a guest on the forum, my anonymity finally snapped and here I am, drawn slowly closer by the dedication of the Big O community, and my need to unriddle the mysteries of Paradigm City.

I only just recently became addicted to "The Big O", when I got hooked on a few episodes on Adult Swim On Demand. Since I couldn't wait for them to slowly put up the subsequent episodes, I popped down to Le Video and rented the entire series...which I immediately and obsessively devoured, first in English and then again in subtitles. Like a crack fiend whose final rock has vanished in a small cloud of momentary bliss, I'm jonesing for more O! Gotta' gets me more Big O!

Whilst I'm a member of the board, I hope to be a stalwart ally in our fight to gain another season, and to generally be of service if I am able.

Thanks to the moderators and providers of the board.

-The Big G, a.k.a. "Guy"
R.Smith 12-29-2005 04:52 PM
Welcome The_Big_G! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin
David Ryder 12-29-2005 08:35 PM
greetings. Enjoy your time here. Happy
The Ghost of Ember 12-29-2005 09:00 PM
Yes! Show them the power of the Big O fandom! March on adult swim headquaters! To arms, my brothers! To arms!... *Cough* Sorry, I tend to get a bit ahead of myself at times. I too am a convert of this recent era, so I greet you most warmly Big G. And whatnot.
Asirt 12-29-2005 09:38 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, The_Big_G! I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums. Smile

Check out many of the topics to talk about, but more importantly, try to have fun here. Big Grin

If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask the mods, admin, or the members here. They'll be sure to help you out. Wink

Once again, welcome to PCF, and I hope you have a good time here. Happy
Pygmalion 12-30-2005 01:26 AM
Hello, The_Big_G, and welcome to our lovely domes. Be particularly careful if you should run into Little O, or you may wind up as a bowl of cereal.

Here's a few threads you might not have seen yet. Do not to eat or drink while reading them!

Smith Mansion:
The Big O: Funny Picture Post
Big O + Big Venus = Hot Robot Action

Ailesberry:
Anime Funny Pictures

Nightingale:
make up a big o scene!
Retouching
The Big O Blooper Special!
Cheap Innuendos and Jokes
Big O Crossovers with Anything

Speakeasy:
Has anyone seen a snowman in September?
Funny Pictures
Ground Crew Gripes and Aircraft Chatter

And if a thread says "Immature content" -- believe it!

Pygmalion
Randolph 12-30-2005 01:34 AM
Greetings, G. I hope you enjoy the time you spend here,
as well as make interesting contributions to our obsessive analyses.

As they say at GMC, "LI3K D00D W3LC0M3!!!!111!11"
Zopwx2 12-30-2005 01:42 AM
Howdy winston G
The_Big_G 12-30-2005 11:03 AM
heh, I was hoping someone would recognize the source photo...sharp eye there, bud!

Thanks to you all for the warm welcome!
Madrona 12-30-2005 03:37 PM
Greeting Big_G!

Neeto, another Bay Area person.

Enjoy Paradigm!
BethMcBeth 12-31-2005 10:54 PM
Hey there! Welcome to PCF! There are many thigns to see and do here and I hope that you have fun!

-Beth
Tony Waynewrong 01-03-2006 12:59 PM
Welcome to PCF, dude. I hope you enjoy the madness. Big Grin
paul1290 01-03-2006 03:21 PM
Welcome!

Please watch where you park you car because your car insurance might not cover damages caused by megadeuses.
Jim Starluck 01-03-2006 05:28 PM
*buzzes the thread in Big Avenger*

Think I might make a tradition out of this...

*sky-writes "Welcome!", does some barrel rolls, etc.*