Hey

Robot7290 12-29-2005 02:22 AM
Hi! Again, another first time post. Love Paradigm City, the layout is nice and crisp (black+orange=awesome) and really well organized. This is definitly getting a shortcut on my toolbar! Tongue
David Ryder 12-29-2005 02:32 AM
Greetings, and welcome to PCF's. Enjoy. Happy
Randolph 12-29-2005 02:38 AM
Welcome. You are correct, this forum is of the highest quality,
albeit rather sleepy of late.
I hope you enjoy the time you spend here.
Robot7290 12-29-2005 02:56 AM
Yeah, I wanted to get all the stuff I needed to do done before I hit the hay, and this was on my list. Well, G'nite!
Zopwx2 12-29-2005 03:31 AM
Howdy sir and welcome.@!@
Pygmalion 12-29-2005 08:45 AM
Greetings, Robot7290, and welcome back to our happy domes! It's always nice to see one of the lurking members take the plunge and post. To this end, I give you an "Another Light" typewriter, guaranteed to make anything you write sound like apocalyptic pronouncements. Have fun!

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Rota, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Asirt 12-29-2005 10:27 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Robot7290! I hope you have a good time here at the forums. Smile

Check out many of the topics to talk about, but more importantly, try to have fun here. Big Grin

If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask the mods, admin, or the members here. They'll be sure to help you out. Wink

Once again, welcome to PCF, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Happy
The Ghost of Ember 12-29-2005 10:43 AM
Oh GOD! It's another Robot! They're taking over the Internet! Soon they will overthrow humanity and create their own distopian future! The End is nigh! Repent! Repent!

*Cough* Sorry, I forgot to take my pills this morning. The psychotic ramblings and muscle twitching should subside within a few minutes. In any case, welcome to the forums fellow newguy. Have a good time, stay in school, don't do drugs, and for the love of all that is holy please don't start any robot-rebellions.

Anyways, yeah. Heja, Howdy, whatnot.
R.Smith 12-29-2005 12:33 PM
Welcome Robot7290! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin
Robot7290 12-29-2005 04:52 PM
Wow, thanks everybody. No other forum has ever done this before Smile
BethMcBeth 12-31-2005 10:40 PM
Hey there! Welcome to PCF! The Best Big O Place ever! ^_^" I hope you have a fun time!

-Beth
Tony Waynewrong 01-03-2006 12:57 PM
Welcome to PCF, dude. I hope you enjoy the madness. Big Grin