call of duty 2: Big Red One

newnightcreature0 12-27-2005 01:51 AM
ok, merry xmas to my bro, he got call of duty 2: Big Red One. the game is great. graphics are very good, weapon selection is good, finally the fighting is being taken into italy, some airial action in this one. also recomend the collectors edition (dont knwo if theres anything different, but the cover is shiny!!)
088nd 12-27-2005 11:23 AM
I actually loved this game a lot. It's not a CoD2 ripoff, tbh, and does many things World War II shooters have never done before, such as fighting the Vichy French in North Africa as Americans, bombing mission, and the campaign in Sicily. Lots of new weapons not seen in any WWII shooter, as well. Action is good, and of course the story is pretty lame. I really loved the game though.
David Ryder 12-27-2005 08:04 PM
Indeed, not a fan of FPS's but the WWII ones are really good. I wonder if we'll see anymore based in the Pacific? Rising sun(different series) wasn't to bad, but their quite a bit of battles in the pacific that would be awesome to play threw like Okinawa or as I like to call it the Ryukyu islands. however I'm sure more game's in the pacific would actuall catch some flack.
Mike 12-27-2005 08:19 PM
I watched my brother play against his friend. It was pretty funny, his friend had been playing it nonstop for a week and my brother was totally schooling him the first time he ever played it.