Hullo!

Raphaela 12-25-2005 10:42 PM
Hullo everyone Smile New member here, just dropping in to say hi, nice to meet you all. Paradigm City rocks, as far as I can see. Can't wait to see more of it!
R.Smith 12-25-2005 10:44 PM
Welcome Raphaela! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin
David Ryder 12-25-2005 10:45 PM
Greetings and welcome to PCF. Enjoy your stay here. Happy
Hobodoken 12-25-2005 10:49 PM
Welcome!

Enjoy your stay, don't mind the Truth-craving maniacs! =D
Randolph 12-25-2005 11:23 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City Forums, the cleanest, nicest and
most intelligent forum this side of the Technodrome.

I hope you enjoy the time that you spend here.
Pygmalion 12-26-2005 12:07 AM
Greetings, Raphaela, and welcome to our happy domes! If a guy in a red suit offers you a "good-luck charm," just say no. OK?

Interested in fan works? Bend an ear to Player Piano, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Asirt 12-26-2005 12:39 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Raphaela! I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums. Smile

Check out many of the topics to talk about, but more importantly, try to have fun here. Big Grin

If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask the mods, admin, or the members here. They'll be sure to help you out. Wink

Once again, welcome to PCF, and I hope you have a good time here. Happy
Zopwx2 12-26-2005 12:44 AM
For sure we rock.

WELcome
Inigo Montoya 12-27-2005 10:05 PM
Raphaela, my love. How wonderful it is to have you here.

*envelops her in a tentacular hug* I'm sure we'll have such fun together here at PCF. All of these people's suggestions are great, but they keep forgetting one great element: The MFL. If you at least don't join it with a Megadeus, then head on over to the spectator's area and tell people which Megadei you're rooting for and what not.

HINT:: ME
Jim Starluck 12-27-2005 11:29 PM
*buzzes the thread in Big Avenger, then proceeds to sky-write "Welcome!"*

*Also does a few barrel-rolls for the heck of it*
BethMcBeth 12-31-2005 09:33 PM
Hey there! Welcome to PCF! There are tons of things to see and do here! I hope you have fun!

-Beth
Tony Waynewrong 01-03-2006 12:56 PM
Welcome to PCF, dudette. I hope you enjoy the madness. Big Grin