Scott Stapp

NightRanger 12-23-2005 12:25 AM

As you may know, the ex-Creed frontman recently put out a solo album called "The Great Divide", and it is indeed great (Oooh, a pun), unlike Alter Bridge, which is teh suck. Stapp doesn't need his former Creed bandmates. He's famous enough to make it on his own, and his former bandmates can suffer in "Alter Bridge".
David Ryder 12-23-2005 12:42 AM
Didn't really like creed, but I had no idea they even broke up or that he released a solo CD.
Travis Bickle 12-23-2005 12:47 AM
Oh man, you insulted Alter Bridge. It's just a matter of time befor GK pwns you something fierce.

As, for Scott Stapp. Well, recent news shows that he's a drunken fool that can't keep his hands to himself. And his music is terrible (just like Creed). HOWEVER, that's not a fact. Just my humble opinion.

If you want God Rock (or something really close to it), listen to Norman Greenbaum's "Spirit in the Sky". That's all you really need, since it's one of the best songs of all time.
Mike 12-23-2005 02:02 AM
I always liked Creed when they weren't all Jesusey.

Also, Scott Stapp seems to think he's Jesus.

Plus, a month or so ago he was on a radio show, completely hammered, and basically made a complete and total ass out of himself. Funny stuff.
Zopwx2 12-23-2005 02:05 AM
hah

I want to see the security footage now.
Volt 12-23-2005 09:46 PM
I don't have much to say about this guy, but whenever I see his name I think it says Scotch Tape. Who's with me?
NightRanger 12-23-2005 10:19 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Volt
I don't have much to say about this guy, but whenever I see his name I think it says Scotch Tape. Who's with me?

I'm not.
David Ryder 12-23-2005 10:22 PM
quote:

I am, as I swear that's what I hear everytime I hear his name.
Spooky 12-24-2005 09:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by NightRanger

As you may know, the ex-Creed frontman recently put out a solo album called "The Great Divide", and it is indeed great (Oooh, a pun), unlike Alter Bridge, which is teh suck. Stapp doesn't need his former Creed bandmates. He's famous enough to make it on his own, and his former bandmates can suffer in "Alter Bridge".

Actually, Alter Bridge's frontman, Myles Kennedy, (?) can sing circles around Stapp. He's got a much broader range...and an overall better voice.

Although, I am willing to admit that I had the mad jones for Stapp back in...my freshman year of high school? But other than a poster boy to drool over during choir, I've never really cared for the guy, or his vocals.
Travis Bickle 01-04-2006 01:04 AM
So I picked up the Alter Bridge cd.

Metalingus > anything Creed or Scott Stapp has ever done.