Envy or Greed?

Miyavi 12-20-2005 12:08 PM
If you had to choose between Envy or Greed which one would you choose. Envy is my choice!!
Nine Kuze 12-20-2005 12:27 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Miyavi
If you had to choose between Envy or Greed which one would you choose. Envy is my choice!!

GREED!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would take Greed in a goddamn second over Envy. I hate Envy with such a passion it is not even funny, and pardon the language but Envy is such a little bitch that tries unsuccessfully to be a dude. Oh, the anger that resides in me when I think about Envy.

Greed had such a cool and fresh aura about his persona that he was the homonculi guys wanted to be and the homonculi girls wanted to be with. Big Grin

Anyway, Greed. Definetly...
Peace.
Raven 12-20-2005 12:45 PM
Well... Envy does get some points in my book for both the way he killed Hughes, and for beating Ed's ass. However, I will have to go with Greed here before he was way sweeter than any of the other six.
Gato Gurl914 12-20-2005 02:25 PM
greed. because he turns me on. big time.
David Ryder 12-20-2005 02:46 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Gato Gurl914
greed. because he turns me on. big time.

O_O! oh Gato. =P
Sephiroth 12-20-2005 05:20 PM
Envy is so freaking lame. I don't know why people like him. He's not that great a villain, he really only serves to A.) Pull some strings behind the scenes and B.) Manage to NOT DIE multiple times. Plus, for the people who think he is "hot", you should know he doesn't REALLY look like that. In reality
spoiler (highlight to read):
He looks like this

And, his reasons for being evil are lame as well.
DADDY NEVER HUGGED ME!!!

Greed was awesome all around. He did his own thing, and even though he was never really evil, he made a darn fine bad guy. Plus, he gets all the ladies, has an awesome gang, and is a sexy beast (this coming from a totally heterosexual male). He is even cooler in the manga, and even though he is only in maybe 2 chapters, he reallly makes an impression. Yea, Greed wins hands down.

Guess you all already knew I was going to say that though.
Miyavi 12-21-2005 10:55 AM
Envy hands down!!!

Envy is not a behind the sences. If you want a behind the sences, look at Lust who caused Greed's death. That appearance Envy so called has is in the manga, thats not the anime. For gosh sake he is a androgynous male, he feels comfortable in a adorable form. If Envy wasn't loyal to Lust's orders, as he's assigned to follow he would have killed the Elrics already, burned down Central, and at the end have a human body. Greed was younger then Envy, a humonculi tooken over by money, women, and plessures of a normal life.

Envy and Greed are bitter enemies. I like Envy alot better because, no matter how long it takes he doesn't try to forget what he is. Unlike Greed who uses simple plessures human's enjoy to feel human hiself. Down fall he didn't know his own downfall would kill him. Dante. Envy would have noticed that, Greed didn't being tricked like that it was simple for Lust to trick him. For the bond he feels from the women who made him what he is. Along with the little gang he has, a bunch of chimeras. I do like the fact he has some company which makes him loyal and cares for his loyal members. Though that is true, Envy is still my favorite character. He is loyal, adorable, and a proud humunculi.

Envy's true reasons for his evil attitude is not because he wasn't hugged when he was a child.

Envy held a great hatred toward Hohenheim for never being acknowledged by the man as his son and for abandoning him and Dante, with whom he had a rocky relationship. But by the time he learned that Hohenheim remarried and fathered two sons, Envy was even more furious and took it out on his younger half-brothers, Ed and Al, as it was the next best thing to killing their father.
Gato Gurl914 12-21-2005 12:28 PM
heh i'm not all rainbows and lollipops.
Miyavi 12-21-2005 03:12 PM
quote:

Huh? Confused
dominusofdeath 12-21-2005 07:28 PM
Greed. Envy is propably the worst character on the show. With the exception of Kimblee.
corrupt 12-21-2005 08:03 PM
greed is cooler but hey, wtf do I know, i've only seen about 3 episodes
Sephiroth 12-21-2005 10:27 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Harlock
Greed. Envy is propably the worst character on the show. With the exception of Kimblee.

Tsk Tsk, did you forget about Wrath? Envy far surpasses Wrath.
dominusofdeath 12-22-2005 05:24 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Greed
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Harlock

Tsk Tsk, did you forget about Wrath? Envy far surpasses Wrath.

My mistake. It goes Envy, Kimblee, Wrath on the list of crappy characters
Gato Gurl914 12-22-2005 10:12 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Miyavi
quote:

Huh? Confused

sorry that was for gaddes.
Raven 12-22-2005 02:06 PM
I don't understand why everyone thinks Kimbly is such a crappy character? To me, he is the perfect villain since most people can't wait to see him get killed. It's also cool to see how much he fit into Scar's story.
Sephiroth 12-22-2005 02:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Raven
I don't understand why everyone thinks Kimbly is such a crappy character? To me, he is the perfect villain since most people can't wait to see him get killed. It's also cool to see how much he fit into Scar's story.

The reason so many people hate Kimblee, is because he betrays Greed, at least that's why I despise him.

He's not necessarily a bad character, true he is a good villian, but it's odd that they made a character that does not even appear in more than 3 panels in the manga, and has a relatively small role in the show, the most dispicable villain. Though, he's not as bad as the anime version of Bradley (Pride), he becomes a guy you just love to hate. His version in the manga (Wrath) is far more likable and far cooler, even though he captures Greed and causes his death.
Instro 01-09-2006 08:00 PM
I'd have to say Greed. I like my men manly even when they are evil.
Jstar136 01-27-2006 11:48 PM
I'm going to say Envy because he can be androgenous.

>_>

<_<

I'm ready for ALL comments.
Xero-Hour 01-30-2006 05:06 AM
I gotta go with Greed , He was a soulless, evil, manipulative, greedy bastard , who aquired a following of loyal men and women willing too die for him .Even Ed cried when Greed died ,that kind of charisma is too be admired .

I liked Kimbly too he was Nihilistic and demented but very good at what he did ...wich was blow stuff/people up . only reson some ppl dont like him is because he betrayed Greed .
corrupt 01-30-2006 01:43 PM
I agree with Xero-Hour, greed is best