Envy or Greed?

dominusofdeath 01-30-2006 03:56 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Xero-Hour
I gotta go with Greed , He was a soulless, evil, manipulative, greedy bastard , who aquired a following of loyal men and women willing too die for him .Even Ed cried when Greed died ,that kind of charisma is too be admired .

I liked Kimbly too he was Nihilistic and demented but very good at what he did ...wich was blow stuff/people up . only reson some ppl dont like him is because he betrayed Greed .

No. I dislike Kimblee because he is a bad character. He isn't really needed at all. They could of had something far better tahn Kimblee.
Raven 01-30-2006 04:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Haruka
No. I dislike Kimblee because he is a bad character. He isn't really needed at all. They could of had something far better tahn Kimblee.

Many FMA characters are unneeded yet they are still there anyway. Kimblee provided the last obstacle for Scar which pushed him to save Al and achieve his goal. Only an evil bastard would turn an 11 year old into a bomb as his final act.
Phantom X 01-30-2006 05:24 PM
quote:
I gotta go with Greed , He was a soulless, evil, manipulative, greedy bastard , who aquired a following of loyal men and women willing too die for him .Even Ed cried when Greed died ,that kind of charisma is too be admired .

That and he even told Ed how to destroy his own kind.
dominusofdeath 01-30-2006 06:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Raven
quote:

Many FMA characters are unneeded yet they are still there anyway. Kimblee provided the last obstacle for Scar which pushed him to save Al and achieve his goal. Only an evil bastard would turn an 11 year old into a bomb as his final act.

I still disagree. Although the Al bomb was pretty funny. They could've used one of the lame Homunculi instead of Kimblee. Like say Envy, SLoth or Wrath.......
Sephiroth 01-30-2006 09:21 PM
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Raven
quote:

I still disagree. Although the Al bomb was pretty funny. They could've used one of the lame Homunculi instead of Kimblee. Like say Envy, SLoth or Wrath.......

Well, since Kimblee is only in the manga for about one panel, he really was not needed in the anime at all. They probably could have just used Archer, since he wasn't in the manga at all, and he really doesn't need to stick around for any reason what so ever.
Xero-Hour 01-31-2006 01:46 AM
This isent about kimblee this is about why Greed is better than Envy Big Grin

One is the Ultimate Shield the other is the Ultimate ...cosplay
Gato Gurl914 01-31-2006 07:57 AM
plus, he has bread.
Nine Kuze 01-31-2006 02:20 PM
quote:

THE ULTIMATE COSPLAY!!! That's rich! Anyway, does anybody know or seen where Envy has been lately? I don't like letting that sexually confused, pale, little bastard out of my sights for too long.

Um, I didn't really have a problem with Archer but I do have a problem with Sheska. She seems really pointless to me and she's getting really annoying now... Sorry, but I still think Greed is totally better than Envy and if they went at it, my money abd Philosopher's Stones are with the Ultimate Shield.
Peace.
Sephiroth 02-07-2006 05:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
quote:

THE ULTIMATE COSPLAY!!! That's rich! Anyway, does anybody know or seen where Envy has been lately? I don't like letting that sexually confused, pale, little bastard out of my sights for too long.

Um, I didn't really have a problem with Archer but I do have a problem with Sheska. She seems really pointless to me and she's getting really annoying now... Sorry, but I still think Greed is totally better than Envy and if they went at it, my money abd Philosopher's Stones are with the Ultimate Shield.
Peace.

From what I have heard in the manga, they did go at it (several times), and Greed was able to win by taking advantage of Envy hatred of his true appearance and how ugly it is. He is very, very touchy about that in the manga as a result.

Proof positive that Greed is far better than Envy.
Hobodoken 02-07-2006 05:35 PM
Greed.

He's just cool.
ravenlore 02-07-2006 07:31 PM
Envy's hot in that androgynous way, but i have to choose Greed... Cool Drooling
Paradigm Dog 02-16-2006 11:42 AM
Greed is 100% better. There's no contest. In fact, outside of Wraith, I'd say Envy is the most annoying villian. I don't like Envy. Greed had great style, a cool attitude, had an uber-cool transformation power, a great fight with Ed, a cool team of ex-special-forces-turned-chimera, and actually had a better complexity to his character since he was a wildcard of sorts. His death hurt the series for a while.
Chitter-Box-Kat 03-28-2006 03:47 PM
I don't care how cool Greed is. ENVY IS THE S**TS! Shocked
Yeah...I'm an Envy fan. Roll Eyes
Greed is mean to my Envy-kun. Evil