Yoi Yoi new member!

Miyavi 12-20-2005 11:20 AM

Yes indeed! Hello everyone I love Miyavi! *points to banner* I am also a REF. Which is a Raving Envy Fan, Envy from FMA. He is soooo cute! Anyway welcome me nicely, I also teach Japanese.
Randolph 12-20-2005 11:21 AM
Wow, welcome!
Nice to have fresh blood here, when things are so timid.

I hope you enjoy your time here.
Asirt 12-20-2005 11:27 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Miyavi! I hope you will have a good time here. Smile

Check out many of the topics to talk about, but more importantly, try to have fun here. Big Grin

If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask the mods, admin, or the members here. They'll be sure to help you out. Wink

Once again, welcome to PCF, and I hope you enjoy your stay. Happy
Miyavi 12-20-2005 12:10 PM
Thanks all of you I feel so welcomed. ^.^
David Ryder 12-20-2005 12:37 PM
Greetings. Have a wonderous time here at PCF.
The Baker St. Irregular 12-20-2005 01:04 PM
Big Grin Oh, man!

Welcome to PCF, new comrade! I hope you enjoy it here, and that your stay will be long and worthwhile. Please go out there and mix it up! Pleased

As for me, I'm the one called Mistress-Samwise. I am the resident Black Jack flunky. I also love pirates and ninjas.

In celebration of your arrival, here's a totally cool picture of Miyavi my good friend Xel drew!

Welcome to PCF!
R.Smith 12-20-2005 06:18 PM
Welcome Miyavi! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin
Zopwx2 12-20-2005 09:15 PM
Welcome always to the max.
BethMcBeth 12-21-2005 02:32 AM
Hey there welcome to PCF! There are tons of things to see and do here. I hope you have fun!

-Beth
Miyavi 12-21-2005 10:22 AM
Thank you everyone!!
Green_Bird 12-21-2005 12:23 PM
Welcome, Miyavi ^_^ . I know this has been said before...but....Please do enjoy your stay here.
Pygmalion 12-26-2005 12:00 AM
Greetings, Miyavi, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's a special Heaven's Day edition of Oliver's Greatest Hits.

Interested in fan works? Take a look at Life Goes On by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes. I'd be interested to hear any suggestions you might have in the Japanese thread, where we discussed some of the things we are doing to learn the language.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion