The introduction of awesome

The Ghost of Ember 12-17-2005 02:14 PM
Howdy ya'll, I am the Ghost of Ember, and I am here because I have been converted to the Big O fandom by the so-called 'red eye run,' thanks to a newly bought TiVo and a bad case of curiosity. Of course, as we all know, curiosity is a cruel master, and as such somewhere in the world a cat is probably dead due to my inquisitive nature....

Anyways, the point I was getting is that I'm here, I'm awesome, howdy, heja, hello, whatnot.
Asirt 12-17-2005 02:19 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, The Ghost of Ember! I hope you will have a good time here. Smile

Check out many of the topics to talk about, but more importantly, try to have fun here. Big Grin

If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask the mods, admin, or the members here. They'll be sure to help you out. Wink

Once again, welcome to PCF, and I hope you enjoy your stay. Happy
R.Smith 12-17-2005 02:52 PM
Welcome The Ghost of Ember! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin
Sephiroth 12-17-2005 09:58 PM
Welcome! Enjoy your stay! I have to say that I really dig your signature and Avatar. So, for that reason and because it's almost Christmas, my welcoming gift to you will be not 1, but 2 tactical nuclear missiles. Have a happy and radioactive holiday season!
Zopwx2 12-17-2005 10:00 PM
Goshdarnit welcome you sonnofagun.
BethMcBeth 12-17-2005 10:51 PM
Hey there! Welcome to PCF! There are tons of things to see and do I hope you have fun!

-Beth
Tony Waynewrong 12-17-2005 10:56 PM
Bienvenidos, dude! I hope you enjoy your stay. Big Grin
David Ryder 12-17-2005 11:15 PM
Greetings. Have pleasent stay here.
paul1290 12-19-2005 07:35 PM
Hello and Welcome!

Be sure to watch where you park your car because your car insurance might not cover damages caused by megadeuses.
Pygmalion 12-25-2005 11:53 PM
Greetings, The Ghost of Ember, and welcome to our happy domes! I have the perfect gift for you -- one dome-busting tree, slightly used.

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Meeting Norman by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
The Ghost of Ember 12-26-2005 11:50 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Pygmalion
Greetings, The Ghost of Ember, and welcome to our happy domes! I have the perfect gift for you -- one dome-busting tree, slightly used.

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Meeting Norman by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.
Cheers,
Pygmalion

Excellent, I shall put it to good use.

In the case of the Nightingale, I've already plumbed most of it's depths, and even made my own addition that has yet to garner any comments. [/Blatant Plug]

quote:
Originally posted by Greed
Welcome! Enjoy your stay! I have to say that I really dig your signature and Avatar. So, for that reason and because it's almost Christmas, my welcoming gift to you will be not 1, but 2 tactical nuclear missiles. Have a happy and radioactive holiday season!

Thankies, my Ava and Signature were the result of an hour or two of annoyance and cutting out more images than I had been ever done before.
Needless to say I am rather proud of it, even if it is not my best work.

Query: By ‘sending’ me nuclear missiles, are you implying that you are going to blow me up, or just give them to me so that I can use them to my own devices. If it's the former, it will be for naught, since being a ghost and all, radioactivity and large explosions don't affect me. If it's the latter, then that's cool, I'll just add it to the stockpile of WMD I have lying around… You know, so like, other people don't get their hands on them. I'm totally not planning to conquer the world or anything. Totally.

quote:
Originally posted by Zopwx2
Goshdarnit welcome you sonnofagun.

Greets to you too, you whippersnapper.

quote:
Originally posted by paul1290
Hello and Welcome!

Be sure to watch where you park your car because your car insurance might not cover damages caused by megadeuses.

Yeah, tell me that after my car is violently smashed by a buncha battling Megadei.

Thankies for the warm welcome everyone, and all that, wot!

Anyways, yeah.