Working Designs Destroyed

X Prime 12-14-2005 09:48 AM
http://www.workingdesigns.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118916

*Shakes head in disgust* SCEA pulling that "ONOES WE SAID YOU COULD RELEASE IT IN THE US BUT WE CHANGED OUR MIND HAHA" sh** they pulled on Shadow Tower Abyss with Agetec, on Soul Hackers with Atlus, and then forcing Agetec to delay WA:ACF for God knows how long...

Unbelievable.

Somebody at SCEA should be f***ing executed by gullotine for this atrocity.
Amaya-chan 12-14-2005 09:58 AM
Oh God, that really sucks. I've only played two of their games (Lunar 2 for Sega CD and Magic Knight Rayearth for Saturn), but they were really great. I bet the prices on all their stuff is gonna inflate like crazy on Ebay.
X Prime 12-14-2005 09:59 AM
Not really. They're hated by the really hardcore 'otaku' Japanese purists due to their style of localization, and those are the type that usually try to collect that stuff.

Of course, I can hope some of their jobs get the credit they deserve.
David Ryder 12-14-2005 10:39 AM
eh, oh well, WD's never released stuff fast enough and never bother to license anything new. On a side note, their translation's never bothered me, infact it was fun to laugh at the hardcore otaku, because nothing was ever perfect for them.
Travis Bickle 12-14-2005 11:44 AM
They're the guys that did Lunar, right? Serves them right. That stupid cat thing totally pissed me off in Silver Star Saga.
X Prime 12-14-2005 07:30 PM
He should. He was ALWAYS that annoying with or without them.

That'd be like complaining that Shinji sounds whiny in the English dub... He is supposed to be whiny.