AFI's Top 10 Movies and TV Shows

Nine Kuze 12-13-2005 04:56 PM
The American Film Institute announced its 'Top 10 Movies/Television Shows of 2005' List.

Here's a sample for the movies:
1. Brokeback Mountain
2. Capote
3. Crash
4. Good Night and Good Luck
5. King Kong

...And for the TV shows:
1. Lost
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Deadwood
4. 24
5. Veronica Mars

Check that out.
Peace.
Big Money 12-13-2005 05:01 PM
quote:
Battlestar Galactica

XXXXXXXXXXXXXD Revenge is ours!

Yeah... I don't trust other people's lists. But Crash and Good Night were good movies, so... whatever. And... Kong isn't even out yet Roll Eyes . I know they have press screenings, but still... Hype anyone?
Travis Bickle 12-13-2005 05:13 PM
Syriana and A History of Violence hauled ass.
Sharpshooter005 12-13-2005 05:15 PM
quote:
3. Deadwood

What the hell is Grey's Anatomy..? I'm almost leaning towards saying all ten of the t.v. slots should go to Deadwood.

Even if it is up against 24.

quote:
Veronica Mars?

It's some program with a vocal cult following. Thus ensuring if its ever cancelled, no matter how good or bad it even is, we will never hear the end of it ever.

Thanks internet.
Nine Kuze 12-13-2005 05:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Money
quote:
Battlestar Galactica

XXXXXXXXXXXXXD Revenge is ours!

Yeah... I don't trust other people's lists. But Crash and Good Night were good movies, so... whatever. And... Kong isn't even out yet Roll Eyes . I know they have press screenings, but still... Hype anyone?

Yeah, I'm kind of like that too. I don't really trust other people's lists (except my one) on a certain degree or another. I mean, Veronica Mars?

Also, yeah, even though it looks pretty damn good, I think people are trying all sorts of crazy ways to hype up King Kong.

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo
Syriana and A History of Violence hauled ass.

Although I haven't seen the movies, that's pretty much the overall review for those movies summed up in two words.
Peace.