Country music!

David Ryder 12-18-2005 05:39 PM
Goth= annoying whiney idiots that go on and on about how bad they have it. Real Goths are the ones that listen to Black metal and go crazoid things. I'm not one, because well I really dislike goths.
corrupt 12-18-2005 05:41 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Gaddes
Goth= annoying whiney idiots that go on and on about how bad they have it. Real Goths are the ones that listen to Black metal and go crazoid things. I'm not one, because well I really dislike goths.

Too true Big Grin
Travis Bickle 12-18-2005 05:53 PM
quote:

Oh, dear. I guess I'm a goth then.
David Ryder 12-18-2005 06:05 PM
quote:
Oh, dear. I guess I'm a goth then.

hmmm? no no wasn't talking about you Gonzo. I might have pharsed it wrong.

Fake Goth: Whiney idiots that go on and on about how bad they have it even though they get anything they want.

Real Goth: The crazy black metal listing kind. Crazyness.

I do apolagize.
Travis Bickle 12-18-2005 06:08 PM
But I like black metal...
David Ryder 12-18-2005 06:20 PM
quote:

nothing wrong with that. geez I word everything just awful. It's just that around here in SC alot of goths tend to give black metal a bad name. Heck I guess I goth to in a way, as I like some black metal.
corrupt 12-18-2005 06:29 PM
quote:
quote:

nothing wrong with that. geez I word everything just awful. It's just that around here in SC alot of goths tend to give black metal a bad name. Heck I guess I goth to in a way, as I like some black metal.

people take things too seriously on this forum...
Travis Bickle 12-18-2005 06:30 PM
quote:
Originally posted by V.F.D
quote:
quote:

people take things too seriously on this forum...

Not really. You haven't been here long enough to make terribly general statements like that.

Now back to Country music. I like a song from Cowboy Troy. Other than that, I hate Country.
Sharpshooter005 12-18-2005 07:13 PM
Thats the last time I post something potentially inflammatory at 3 in the morning.

Well..okay no, it isn't.

quote:
Cowboy Troy

For some reason, that reminds me of gumby. I can't figure out why...wasn't there a cowboy on gumby?

quote:
whats gumby?

All I know is that his arch enemies had blocks for heads.
corrupt 12-18-2005 07:52 PM
whats gumby?