:: The Official Academy Animated Awards - Vote Two for Best Foreign Voice Acting! ::

Nine Kuze 12-10-2005 10:45 AM
Hey, everybody. This is Nine XXVI and this is the start of the first ever (and hopefully not last) Academy Animated Awards.

quote:
The Academy Animated Award for Best Foreign (formally Japanese) Voice Acting is awarded by the members of the Paradigm City Forums to the anime series with the best noted voice talent featuring a foreign language, which would preferrably be the Japanese language. The anime series awarded for the Best Foreign Voice Acting is credited and listed below. The other three nominees of the category are also listed below.

You can check out the 2005 Academy Anime Awards Nominee Ballot here.
Peace.

2005: FullMetal Alchemist
  • Dragonball Z
  • One Piece
  • Trigun

2006: Hellsing
  • AIR
  • Princess Mononoke
  • Spirited Away
David Ryder 12-10-2005 10:48 AM
I voted Trigun and Fullmetal, simply because I rarely watch things subbed.
Nine Kuze 01-06-2006 01:12 PM
I've never really seen One Piece or Trigun (I know, I know. I'm a disgrace), this kind of slims things down a bit. Even though I feel kind of dirty voting for Dragonball Z... Big Grin

Nine XXVI's Picks: Dragonball Z, FullMetal Alchemist
Peace.
Nine Kuze 08-30-2006 10:58 AM
Welcome everybody to the 2006 Academy Animated Awards!

This thread is for Best Foreign Voice Acting and I've made some updates on the last year version, showing what the details of the Bet Foreign Voice Acting category all about, who won, and who else was nominated for the award.

quote:
Best Foreign Voice Acting Presenter: Fujiko

Like last year, you get to vote for two of the nominees. And those nominees are:

::AIR

:: Hellsing

:: Princess Mononoke

:: Spirited Away

Peace.