Big O Music on Iron Chef
| Darthpez001 |
12-05-2005 11:48 PM |
I was watching Iron Chef earlier tonight, and when they called out Iron Chef Kobe and he rose on his platform, they started to play 'Stoning' from Big O! Did the Iron Chef people get the song from Big O, or did both shows get the song from somewhere else?
| Lost_Cyborg |
12-06-2005 02:00 AM |
THat's perty cool. But I really don't know where they got the music from, possibly from Big O, possibly from somewear else.
| Krang |
12-06-2005 02:49 AM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Darthpez001
I was watching Iron Chef earlier tonight, and when they called out Iron Chef Kobe and he rose on his platform, they started to play 'Stoning' from Big O! Did the Iron Chef people get the song from Big O, or did both shows get the song from somewhere else? |
As far as I know, "Stoning" is an original composition by Toshihiko Sahashi, although it may be based on another song (similar to a few of his other tracks on the Big O OSTs). Do you have a sound clip of that?
| Darthpez001 |
12-09-2005 11:49 PM |
Nope. But the next time food network plays one with Kobe I'll set my DVR and record it, they only play around 30 seconds of the song.
| Xeon Negotiator |
12-12-2005 08:47 PM |
Was it on Iron Chef America or Iron Chef Japan, because I have never watched the American version. Either way though, it a good song for the show.
| Mugiwara Luffy |
12-12-2005 09:48 PM |
I've seen it. I can vouch for you. The play Stoning when Iron Chef Kobe rises up on his platform with his own personal string quartet.
I think they have also used "The Great".
| Mattartist |
12-13-2005 06:23 PM |
Cool. Hey, do ya think Food Network might sponser Season 3?
(pleeding) PLEASE, any of the thousands of channels, SPONSER Big O!
PLEEASSEE!
(cough) That is all.
| NVWC2006 |
12-25-2005 11:32 PM |
I haven't seen Iron Chef. However, I remember hearing, many times, over the course of the past few years, that Stoning was played on the show.
I wish my parents would get digital cable or sattalite so I could watch. If I saw a chef come up w/Stoning playing... i'd probably scream and break the remote trying to make any DVR we might get to record or something x.x