The Final Fight-Everybody needs to tune in!

Twisted Memoir 12-05-2005 09:46 PM
Ok, as you all may know tomorrow at 4:00 a.m. Adult Swim is airing the final episode of Big O season 2, titled "The Show Must Go On". I've watched the reruns last week in an attempt to show my support for a possible Big O future. I think it would be great if we could all come together as true fans and support this fantastic show by having a staggering amount of viewers to knock Adult Swim off their feet. What do you guys say? We need to really show A.S. how much we enjoy this anime and I think this is a great way to do it. So, if you are in please leave a message and/or comment. Together, we can bring Big O back again. It's showtime.
David Ryder 12-05-2005 09:51 PM
Well I'll try and catch it before I get on FFXI. as far a season 3 is concerned, if viewers where the reseason to get another season, we would have had one already. Big O is more popular than folks want to think. The reason we have no season 3 is most likely because AS enjoys toying with Big O fans.
Travis Bickle 12-05-2005 10:35 PM
Adult Swim doesn't care about black people. Oh, and Big O fans, too.

Seriously. Even if we all do tune in, it doesn't mean a bunch of other people will. I mean, it's freaking 4 in the morning. Not even I stay up that late (often).
Generalissimo D 12-05-2005 10:44 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo
Adult Swim doesn't care about black people. Oh, and Big O fans, too.


It hates black megadeuses. It doesn't care for worthwhile shows, but rather mindless dribble that the masses can all buy into.

I wish I still had cable.
DarthZork 12-05-2005 11:15 PM
I record then watch later in the morning. Does that count for anything?
Lost_Cyborg 12-06-2005 01:55 AM
*SCREAMS* I hate no having AS! Stupid CN BRING BACK BIG O ON TOONAMI!
AaronKI 12-06-2005 04:47 AM
I think its safe to say that after rewatching Episode 26, I'm still confused. Tongue

Though, it also doesn't help that its almost 5 AM I'm and I'm asleep.
A Clockwork Tomato 12-06-2005 08:24 AM
quote:
Originally posted by AaronKI
I think its safe to say that after rewatching Episode 26, I'm still confused. Tongue

Though, it also doesn't help that its almost 5 AM I'm and I'm asleep.


This is why everyone needs a TiVo -- so you can be confused in the middle of the day.
StevieV019 12-06-2005 09:06 AM
TiVo is the bomb diggety...
Nine Kuze 12-06-2005 05:03 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo
Adult Swim doesn't care about black people. Oh, and Big O fans, too.


I hear that. But I wanted to watch it at 5:00 but fell asleep anyway. Damn, I really wanted to see the beginning, the part with Big Ear and his revelation.
Peace.
David Ryder 12-06-2005 11:53 PM
well since the last episode comes on tonight or was it lastnight? either way seeing it again will Reaffirm that fact we really could use another season.
spiked-knives 12-10-2005 11:40 AM
i shall try to catch it as much as i can, latlely i have been watching most of it, only missed 3 eps., but i will try to catch more, but i doubt we will get anything regardless of if we watch anyway, seeing as how lazzo is and all.
Twisted Memoir 12-11-2005 08:35 PM
Ha, you guys make me laugh. Sleep is for losers!! J/k, I love to sleep....But anywho I do have a solution for the late night problem. All you have to do is go to sleep at around eleven, but set your alarm for 4:00, wake, turn on TV and enjoy. Sorry for those who have no cable or AS Frown Big O is rerunning one more time, so maybe the next time around we can all view the last few episodes, using the brilliant method I stated above Pleased . Let's show our support people, even if it means losing thirty minutes of sleep!
Executor 12-11-2005 09:14 PM
Adult Swim would rather bludgeon us with unwatchable sh** like Stroker & Hoop than give us another season of an actual worthwhile show.