50 Cent Bulletproof!

NightRanger 12-01-2005 09:55 PM
This game is so awesome!!!! My only gripe is the targeting system, but that aside:The game rules! It's got all the music from "Get Rich Or Die Tryin'", "Beg For Mercy", "The Hunger For More", "Straight Outta Cashville", "The Massacre", AND tons of original songs!!!!!! I only played it once so far, and I won't hesitate to play it again! Big Grin
David Ryder 12-01-2005 10:08 PM
My local EB games had a PS2 running this drek. So I figured I give it a shot...nice graphics, terrible music, controls where ok but it's basically Dead to Rights minus the style, and cool charecter's. It was kinda fun to run around and let "fiddy" get killed over and over again.

Edit: 50 said we all could learn "life lesson's" from this game....funny I didn't learn jack.
Mike 12-01-2005 10:10 PM
quote:
Originally posted by NightRanger
This game is so awesome!!!! My only gripe is the targeting system, but that aside:The game rules! It's got all the music from "Get Rich Or Die Tryin'", "Beg For Mercy", "The Hunger For More", "Straight Outta Cashville", "The Massacre", AND tons of original songs!!!!!! I only played it once so far, and I won't hesitate to play it again! Big Grin

I think most people would consider that soundtrack as a very good reason to avoid this game like the plague.
Generalissimo D 12-01-2005 10:18 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mike
quote:
Originally posted by NightRanger

I think most people would consider that soundtrack as a very good reason to avoid this game like the plague.

Gamespot actually thought the soundtrack was the best thing it had going for it.

The Review.

Too each his own really. I personally enjoy that Battletoads-Double Dragon game for the SNES, and Game informer thought it was an abysmal platformer.
David Ryder 12-02-2005 01:21 AM
quote:
I personally enjoy that Battletoads-Double Dragon game for the SNES, and Game informer thought it was an abysmal platformer.

Indeed, great game.

out of the charecter's in the game Dr. Dre is the least annoying, his music is ok but I think he just an all around decent guy. and as for emenim or however you spell it, just when I though he couldn't get any more annyoning, I played this game and low and behold he's in it, made me wanna rip my ear's off.
Travis Bickle 12-02-2005 11:47 AM
I had the chance to play it a bit at Gamestop. Nothing really special about it, and the story is kind of lame. Plus, given the fact that I hate 50 Cent as an "artist" (and I use that term loosely), I didn't care for the soundtrack. Fo rizzle.

Edit: Looks like Bulletproof is getting H to the Izzowned all over the place.
Sharpshooter005 12-02-2005 08:19 PM
I said it before, I'll say it again.

From what I've read about this game, and its attempt at a plot. It looks like Max Payne minus the quality.

Furthermore. I submit that the perpetual look on 50 cents face (both in reality, and in his game model) is even weirder than the look on the face of the character model in max payne 1.

edit: "WHATS MINES IS MINES. WHATS YOS IS MINES".