Tasteless Nintendo commercial = priceless

Patsai 11-30-2005 07:48 PM
Admit it, this is funny.

Game Boy Micro TV Spot
X Prime 11-30-2005 07:49 PM
*Face twitches*
Travis Bickle 11-30-2005 07:52 PM
Old, but funny, nonetheless. It's only aired in Canada, if I'm not mistaken.

However, even though I hate the system, this XBOX 360 Commercial takes the cake.
Volt 11-30-2005 07:52 PM
Neutral
Has that actually aired?
If so...
Um... what X said.
Patsai 11-30-2005 07:55 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Volt
Has that actually aired?

I'm guessing so. The sign at the beginning of it says "Centre" instead of "center", which means it's most likely European.
Generalissimo D 11-30-2005 08:09 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Patsai
quote:
Originally posted by Volt
Has that actually aired?

I'm guessing so. The sign at the beginning of it says "Centre" instead of "center", which means it's most likely European.

Well the toomuchfun.ca is a pretty dead givaway. I laughed at the Micro one, despite its...uhh...qualities.

The X-Box 360 one is awesome. I'm going to make it a goal in life to take part in an Mexican standoff using imaginary guns.
Mugiwara Luffy 11-30-2005 08:23 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo
However, even though I hate the system, this XBOX 360 Commercial takes the cake.

Olde English did it better.
David Ryder 11-30-2005 08:30 PM
lol. tis funny. X_X
Zopwx2 11-30-2005 09:08 PM
The only cool part of the nintendo one was when they used the mario sfx.

I like the Xbox 'mercials but the system itself is pretty unimpressive.

"Omg the graphics are slightly better"
X Prime 11-30-2005 09:09 PM
On that note, this commercial has aired in Canada.
Mr. Fortnight 11-30-2005 09:40 PM
Both of these commercials have aired. I believe I've seen them both on G4, which means, there IS no accounting for taste.
Wingnut 11-30-2005 11:18 PM
quote:

I like the guy on the cell phone at the end. Big Grin
Volt 11-30-2005 11:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lt. Sanji
quote:

Olde English did it better.

Hahaha. That was awesome. The guy with the sniper rifle was awesome.

So... I have just one question. Do customers really want something that mice will run up to and sodomize? XD
BethMcBeth 12-01-2005 02:21 PM
Hahah yeah I am so far behind in the times. I had not seen any of those but those comercials just so made my day thank you all!

-Beth
Inigo Montoya 12-06-2005 07:40 PM
Those were true works of art.

The sodomy of the Gameboy Micro, which is really all Nintendo is doing anymore with this whole nostalgia thing, just brutally sodomizing it.

How many copies of Dr. Mario does one person need???

At least one for every single Nintendo system in existence, apparently.

Nintendo needs to bring back that Robot buddy from the original NES. That would rule.
Hobodoken 12-11-2005 09:59 PM
I laughed.
Amaya-chan 12-12-2005 11:18 AM
Wow, another sex-related commercial. Can people just stop with this stupid crap?
Travis Bickle 12-12-2005 11:20 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Amaya-chan
Wow, another sex-related commercial. Can people just stop with this stupid crap?

Calm down, dude. It was funny.
Nine Kuze 12-12-2005 12:05 PM
quote:

So, that's how you really use a Game Boy. Huh...

Anyway, the X-Box 360 commercial was funny. That dude with the harness that falls of the ledge had me chuckling and the guy and the end with the phone in the car was funny as well.
Peace.
Dork 12-19-2005 11:19 PM
The rat was funny and appealed to that crude part of my sense of humor. The train station one was quite cool. The last one -was disturbing. Not in a good way.

You guys can go on talking about how crappy the gameboy and gamecube are and all this garbage but some of us like those systems because they don't have overly violent testosterone poisoned games. Don't to god, I don't need that. Give me my pokémon, some platform games, and Animal Crossing and I'm cool.

muchlove
-Dork