Old Grandma Hardcore

Kairi 11-30-2005 09:37 AM
http://www.zeronews-fr.com/flash/mamie-accro.php

Three times through Resident Evil 4.. and all she has is the Chicago Typewriter? What a noob.
Hobodoken 11-30-2005 04:32 PM
Nice.
Wingnut 11-30-2005 10:54 PM
Now that is cool. Definately more gained than could be said to have lost if you were related to her. Cool
Jonny Axehandle 12-01-2005 06:29 AM
SERIOUS SAM! <3

I ought to tell my grandparents about her. I can't even get them to play a 2P game of Columns with me on my old Sega Master System.
BethMcBeth 12-01-2005 02:08 PM
Thats awesome I wish my grandmother was like that or at least tried to look at one. I was in a store once and we walked my I think it was a N64 and she start screaming about the devil comming. Roll Eyes

-Beth
Sharpshooter005 12-01-2005 02:14 PM
quote:
Three times through Resident Evil 4

Which is...three more times than I've beaten it.

(Give it time...)

edit: Wait she used a grenade on ONE villager? Damn thats just wasteful.

Also technically no you don't have to go through it TWICE to get the Thompson submachinegun. I mean...you have to beat it once to unlock it...but by the end of the first time you'd hypothetically have a fair amount of money, so you just need to get enough to buy it. So basically it'd be what...one and a half times?
Buck Buck #1 12-01-2005 06:19 PM
I'm glad that isn't my Grandma. Think about how much it would suck to get schooled by her, but that's still pretty badass
Zopwx2 12-06-2005 06:57 PM
Whoa grandma was kicking ass.
Patsai 12-06-2005 10:47 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Also technically no you don't have to go through it TWICE to get the Thompson submachinegun. I mean...you have to beat it once to unlock it...but by the end of the first time you'd hypothetically have a fair amount of money, so you just need to get enough to buy it. So basically it'd be what...one and a half times?

Well, if I remember correctly, you actually have to beat Assignment Ada if you even want the Tommy Gun available for purchase. That side mission on its own is pretty difficult, so if Grandma there beat it, she's pretty good then, cuz that part required some skill.