Finally, 'the Big O season 2' arrives at Cartoon Network France !!!

Dangerous 11-21-2005 02:14 PM
I am a 'BIG' follower of 'The Big O'. Less than one month ago I bought the first season of this manga, the French version. A couple of years ago I watched the first season on Cartoon Network. And I have been waiting for the second season since now. I was impatient. I didn't believe the French version existed. Those last days, when I tried to buy the French version of the second season, the seller of the manga shop told me that he only sold French version of mangas.


And miracle now !!! Big Grin I switched on the TV, immediately on Cartoon Network, and the firt image I see was a broken dome !!! I was listening to the narrator who was describing the season two !!! And now he said 'retrouvez les prochains épisodes de 'The Big O' prochainement sur Cartoon Network, et redécouvrez la première saison.' He said that we will see the following episodes after watching first to the first season. Tongue


What a chance for a fan like me .....
Zopwx2 11-21-2005 06:54 PM
Congratulations!

I'm trying to remember how I felt when I saw the first commericals for season 2.
Mattartist 11-21-2005 07:32 PM
I remember a rush of fueled emotion. Some were about how stupid CN was for keeping the show OFF the air for so long, and some were how happy I was that CN was SMART enough to make new episodes. The first time though I was flipping channels late at night, and I used to avoid Adult Swim except for Futurama, but my fingers pressed it's number, and, LO AND BEHOLD, Roger Smith was worried about Dorothy being used as a replacement battery for Dorothy One! Act 2, and it was my favorite scene in all of that I remember watching the show after school!

Roger swung bravely over to Dorothy, then began pulling off the wires and plugs that held Dorothy to the robot, and then with one tug, Beck started yelping! I then switched the tv off after the episode, still smiling slightly by Dorothy's quip, "Your sense of fashion, Roger, really reeks..." and then leapt from the bed and ran into the bathroom, and then at the top of my lungs I screamed:

"THANK GOD IN HEAVEN! BIG O HAS RETURNED!!!"

And then my mom came up and wapped me over the head...

Its better than screaming at the TV because Jerome Bettis just missed the ball (Steelers fan here)... Dad, I'm talking about YOU! Big Grin

Well thats me story, yep. Big Grin
Wingnut 11-23-2005 02:04 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zopwx2
Congratulations!

I'm trying to remember how I felt when I saw the first commericals for season 2.

Well here is the commericial for season 2. Watch and find out for yourself.
samirsouleyman, is it anything like what you saw at all?
Dangerous 11-23-2005 02:15 PM
Tongue

You too were happy when you learned that the second two appeared. I am now excited, less excited than yesterday, but still excited Big Grin

"I WANT TO LEARN WHAT MUST BE KNOWN ..... IN THE SEASON TWO !!!!" would have said Schwarzwald Happy

Today I went again to the manga shop, but unfortunately the second season was still not in sold. I will have to wait. I believe that when Cartoon Network will display all the second two episodes, the DVDs will be available in every shops. That's my hypothesis. But I don't care! Now that I know that the second two exists in French, on TV, I am sure I will find the DVDs on stores.

I must stay patient. ..... Patience. Pleased