10/C, 11/E Start Time-Episode 36 Discussion: "Sinner Within"

Shredder 11-19-2005 09:54 PM
For some reason, FMA airs tonight a half an hour early tonight. Enjoy the episode!
Sephiroth 11-19-2005 10:33 PM
Well, that was an interesting episode. I couldn't help but notice the irony in the fact that though the Ishbalaans are oppressed and hated by the military, and those in Central, that they have so much hatred for their own kind. Those boys seemed to truly despise Scar and all of the exiles.

I was shocked to hear that Scar is going to try to his hand at the philosopher's stone in order to fight the military and their opression.

Plus, we also saw that there is more to the Ishbalaan war than what was originally thought, and the homunculi had something to do with it.

It was interesting to see how Mustang's subordinates respected him, but I can see some Winry/ Roy conflict coming up. Anywho, good episode overall.
Nine Kuze 11-21-2005 01:49 PM
Not a bad episode, indeed. We got to take a look into how Edward feels about death and killing people and how the two boys (Rick and Leo) look at exiles in their home culture... like Scar.

So, Winry finally found out that Maes Hughes died (damn you, Envy!!!) and that it was actually Roy Mustang who took out her parents. Damn, I can feel for the poor hon. One minute, you find out who killed your parents and the next scene, well damn, it wasn't a good day for ol' girl. Her conversation with Riza Hawkeye was interesting too and Riza indicated that she has a thing for Roy and she wants to protect him no matter what.

So, Scar has started to make the Philosopher's Stone.
spoiler (highlight to read):
And I always thought how he made an array over an entire town in Liore but from the clips it looks like he was using good ol' broad muscle and a couple of boulders.

I can't wait for him and Ed to fight again!

Also, I think that FullMetal Alchemist is starting at 11:00 (eastern time) now because InuYasha is taking a break (and coming from a big fan, that's a good thing.) and pushed FMA into that slot and brought back new eps of Samurai Champloo. Anyway, good episode but the next one is basically a filler though.
Peace.
evanASF27 11-24-2005 11:50 AM
You have GOT to be kidding me! O_O

I set my VCR to record at 11:30 while I was at Disney...I swear it's some sort of conspiracy!! Mad GAHH!!!!!!

I do hope they replay the episode Oh Well
Wingnut 11-24-2005 08:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by P.D.Q. Beck
You have GOT to be kidding me! O_O

I set my VCR to record at 11:30 while I was at Disney...I swear it's some sort of conspiracy!! X( GAHH!!!!!!

I do hope they replay the episode :ohwell:

Aint happening. They got Eva at 12:30, Shamploo at 1, and S-Cry-Ed at 1:30
evanASF27 11-25-2005 11:22 AM
well lucky me...my dad caught the change before 11:00 and so I have it all on tape :embarrased: *PHEW!*

This episode is truely the start of something more complex and even more thrilling than the Greed fiasco. What is it now?...about 3 different things going on at the same time?
spoiler (highlight to read):
--Ed and Al searching for Scar and "his" stone
--Winry looking for Mustang...possibly to get revenge?
--The sins going after Ed and Al with their own diabolical plans.

I have a sneaky feeling this will all culminate into one very large, exciting, intense, 4-part conclusion...which we'll have to wait for due to the dub not being finished ~_~;; (hey I'm pessimistic Tongue )