| Bayardus |
11-17-2005 05:49 PM |
Here's a cool painting done of the Big O, Roger, and Dorothy.
Here is the artist's deviantart page:
link

| BethMcBeth |
11-18-2005 10:08 AM |
Wow that is so awesome and the piece is Gorgeous too! Thank you so much for linking it!!
-Beth
| Nine Kuze |
11-18-2005 10:46 AM |
Yeah, I really like that too. Whoever did that painting is pretty damn good.
The picture had such a realistic feel to it. It gave the indication of that's what the world of Big O would look like if it was real. But Big O didn't didn't seem to have its usual "overpowering titan feel" to it. It had the mysterious feel to it all over but that's what I think.
10 out of 10!
Peace.
| Zopwx2 |
11-18-2005 12:34 PM |
Excellent I love it in all ways.
It actually looks like something that exist in real life.
| Executor |
12-03-2005 04:37 AM |
Big O looks a little light in the shoulders and arms, and way too short, but still an excellent painting.
| corrupt |
12-14-2005 04:24 PM |
Really cool painting indeed.