sup everybody

anime-man 11-08-2005 05:15 PM
sup. im new to the paradigm-city forums. i first watched big-0 on toonami. i liked it because of the storyline and ginormous killing machines in it!!!!!!!!! when they stopped showing it on toonami...

i got...

confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

and really mad Mad Mad Mad Mad (but i controlled myself and played video games)

but now im happy again that i found these forums!
paul1290 11-08-2005 05:30 PM
Hello and Welcome!

Be sure to watch where you park your car because your car insurance might not cover damages caused by megadeuses.
R.Smith 11-08-2005 05:30 PM
Welcome anime-man! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm meBig Grin
Generalissimo D 11-08-2005 06:09 PM
Anime-man...anime-man...does whatever an anime can...

Giant robots and fanservice! Big Grin

Stop by for IRC Chat today, why dontcha?

Heres the Welcome Mat.
David Ryder 11-09-2005 09:06 PM
Greetings and enjoy your time here.
BethMcBeth 11-10-2005 04:53 PM
Welcome to PCF! There are tons of things to see and do here! Have a blast!

-Beth
Tony Waynewrong 11-10-2005 04:58 PM
Welcome to PCF, dude. There is a lot of fan-art, fan-fics and just plain fans to choose from. I hope you enjoy our little soiree. Big Grin
Zopwx2 11-12-2005 03:59 PM
Welcome to the city of amnesia!
Pygmalion 11-15-2005 08:37 AM
Greetings, anime-man, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's an empty sack in case you come across some memories you want to take with you.

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Meeting Norman by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion