[RPG] Through the Night of Despair

Zayne 10-29-2005 03:05 PM
Plot: An android girl has been kidnapped, and Roger was contacted by the android's lover, R. Logan Sims.

Name: R. Rachel Williams
Personality: Kind, professionally friendly, stoic at times, serious,
Likes: working, R. Logan Sims, singing, working with Logan, spending time with Logan
Dislikes: pushy people, abuse, being disrespected
Short-term goals: stay out of the grip of Alex Rosewater, Beck, and other android thieves
Long-term goals: find Big Duo again (she was his partner way back when), be with Logan
Physical appearance: knee-length platinum blonde hair, amber eyes, almost perfectly human-looking except for gray & pink ears
Other: Rachel's ears actually contain her on/off switch and cables with which she can connect to a Megadeus or TV or anything. Other than her ears, she is almost indeterminable from a human, much like R. Logan (below). R. Logan has the same in his ears.

Name: R. Logan Sims
Personality: protective, stoic, calm
Likes: watching R. Rachel, working, spending time with Rachel, playing guitar
Dislikes: anyone trying to hurt Rachel, being underestimated, being disrespected
Short-term goals: protecting his client
Long-term goals: protect R. Rachel, find Big Fau (once his partner)
Physical appearance: short dark brown hair, blackish red eyes, white & yellow box-like ears, about Roger's height, black leather jeans, dark brown T-shirt, black leather trench coat, black boots.
Other: Logan and Rachel were built by the same person and the inspiration for the pair came from Chobits.

R. Logan Sims waited patiently for the Negotiator to arrive. If there was anything Logan hated, it was the under-handed slime-ball that took R. Rachel. He sat with his legs and arms crossed. Waiting.
Lost_Cyborg 10-30-2005 07:14 AM
ooc| Yo, should I join this one?

I think I will...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------
I will be Rping as S.H.I.V.A.

S.H.I.V.A = Swift. Heuristic. Intelligent. Versatile. Automation.
Or she would have been had the operation been completed, but it wasn’t so she was only, if that can really be said, a cybernetic being, a Cyborg, not an android.

Intro:
A hazy light illuminated Paradigm, the faux sun shone down over the domes through the clouds and caused the waves to glitter and the spray to shine with a foggy rainbow.

Shiva stood on the shore, the waves washing over her claws; she hugged her trench coat around her red body to keep out the chilled wind, which even penetrated her titanium casing, pushing a strand of hazelnut coloured hair from her pale face, half of which was covered by metal.
Shiva sighed, it was late, and she was hungry, though she always was thanks to having to keep power to her limbs, shaking her head she turned away from the sight before her and walked back up the beach, the sand shifting under her digitigrade legs as she goes.
Leaning near the wall of a broken down, boarded up old building was a black motorcycle, Shiva smiled at the Yamaha, one of her few possessions, before wheeling it towards the road…

(Big Grin it's perdy!)
Recently she’d been sleeping on the sofa at Roger Smith’s, Paradigm’s number one negotiator, home, been the Swift. Heuristic. Intelligent. Versatile. Automation. She was it had been easy to find out who the Dominus of the black megadeus, Big O was, and being the person she’d been since before she could remember Shiva had found it easy to blackmail Roger into letting her stay, she wasn’t going to stay long she hopped, but it was going to be hard for her to find a job and apartment, nobody seemed interested in having a Cyborg work for them.

A flicker of a smile crossed Shiva’s face as she thought about that morning’s fiasco when Roger had discovered that she’d locked his bathroom room and refused to come out.
Zayne 10-30-2005 01:55 PM
"This is quite ridiculous," R. Logan said apathetically, standing up. "I would have more luck looking for her on my own." He walked out of the cafe and ran right into Shiva. "Forgive me," he said, grabbing her arm as she stumbled back.
Lost_Cyborg 10-31-2005 08:44 AM
ooc| BTW, the image of Shiva will be updated soon, as I've change her facial appearence a little, nothing much. Just her mechanical eye; it now looks alittle like one of the Levianthan's.

Shiva grunted as the bike swayed from the impact. Straightening it again she turned towards R.Logan "Quite all right." she grinned, "No harm done here." she frowned, and blinked her biological eye, while the other continued to gleam; a blue orb in black, "You seem agitated, anything I can do to help?"
Zayne 10-31-2005 08:59 AM
"It is against my original purpose to insult humans; however, I am angry enough. The Negotiator never met me, and my friend had been kidnapped. Goodness only knows if she has been damaged or deactivated." Logan gritted his teeth. He had never felt such a rising anger.
Lost_Cyborg 11-01-2005 03:15 PM
"Negotiator?" Shiva ran a hand through her hair when a stiff breeze ruffled it, "Do - do you mean Roger Smith?"
Zayne 11-01-2005 04:52 PM
"I suppose that would be him.'
Lost_Cyborg 11-03-2005 01:08 PM
"Proberly him." Shiva swung a leg over the bike and nodded over her shoulder, "Hop on. I'm going that way."
Shiva was worried, partly about the missing android and partly about Roger, it wasn't like him to let down a client.
Zayne 11-03-2005 03:40 PM
Logan shook his head. "No thanks. I would be far more likely to finish this on my own. The Negotiator apparently will not serve if the victim is an android."
Lost_Cyborg 11-07-2005 10:27 AM
Shiva shook her head, "No... I don't think that's the case, he has worked for androids before now." she closed her eye and let the other one dim, leaning back she tried to think, "No, something must of happened for him not to of come."
Zayne 11-08-2005 04:11 AM
"Whatever it is, I can hardly care."

((I'm not playing Roger in this. I suck at it.))
Lost_Cyborg 11-13-2005 05:55 AM
ooc| I'm not brilliant at it, but okay, I will, I'm sure I won't be too bad at it Pleased .

Shiva nodded, "I understand." she turned around an brought a wallet out of the bag strung over the back of the bike, "Here." she handed a buisness card over, "You'll proberly already know where to go, but if you do deside to go and track Mr Smith down, here's the adress."
She fastened up the bag again, I've got to go now I'm afriad, but I wish you good luck in finding your friend." she smiled then backed the bike up, started it up and drove off into the city haze.
Zayne 11-14-2005 04:29 AM
Cramming his hands in his pockets, Logan headed off toward the Smith mansion, rather bad thoughts running through his cyber brain. Fine kettle of fish I'm in. She could be anywhere, and I'm stuck huntin' down the Negotiator. He turned up the drive on the mansion, still in a rather foul mood.
pen1300 11-14-2005 07:12 PM
Hey guys,

I don't mind RPGs, but some rules I have is that your posts are more than 5 lines long. So far, it looks like you are just talking back and forth. Maybe you two could chat about this on IM, then post it? Another suggestion is maybe to turn this into a collaborative FanFic and submit it to Paradigm? I can tell this has been up for the past few days and not many others have joined, hence why I suggest a collaborative fan fic?

Thanks,
Pen1300
Lost_Cyborg 11-15-2005 12:37 PM
ooc| Um... Well actually I'm going to have to apologise, I'm not getting into the RP, I'm sorry but I'm going to pull out of the RP. Even so, I'd like to thank you because at least I've been able revive Shiva from the graveyard of my mind.
Zayne 11-15-2005 05:11 PM
I don't really blame you. It wasn't moving the way I thought it would. I quit too. We can terminate this thread and RP.