[RPG] Blood Revalation

EyesofDestiny 10-29-2005 01:22 PM
Salve! That's 'hello' in Italian. Here I am again starting another rpg, as usual. I know people liked my other two rpg's but, people have stopped going there now, so I'm starting another one. This one is stretching out where I haven't gone before on this rpg. It's about a vampire. I know that is a common subject, but I think it should be fun. I can't exactly say how this story will unfold, only those who join will know. There is no limit to how many people can join. If you have any questions for me, PM please. Character sheets are required.

Character Sheet:

Name: Izabella "JiJi" Van Reindhardt
Sex: Female
Species: Vampire
Hair: Long,straight,Black
Eyes: Gray
Height: 5'9"
Where she is from:Ireland
Most attractive features: Face and smile
Dislikes: Having to hunt to stay alive
Best known for: Being quiet and friendy for a vampire. Might mistake her for a very beutiful human

this is Izabella
Lost_Cyborg 10-30-2005 10:52 AM
ooc| Can I join as two charries? Here they are if you want to check them out:

Name: Nicolas 'Nick' Ardman
Allias: Robert Nickson
Sex: Male
Species: Human/ghost
Hair: Black/dark brown, shaggy with bangs falling criss cross over his eyes.
Eyes: Black
Height: 6ft (est)
Home/from: London
Most attractive features: Charming smirk, angular face
Likes: Best friend Amy. Singing Embarrassed Sweatdrop and watching snow, sunrises/sets and fireworks. Also reading and walks.
Dislikes: Being dead. Not being able to touch anything for an extended length of time. Amy's 'admirer'. His past.
Best known by public for: Murdering Amy's farther and being shot by police.
Clothes: Brown leather jacket, jeans with torn knees and a bloodstained grey shirt.
Other: Silver necklase with key, three bullet holes in chest. Only humans with 'the sight' can see him, plus vampires other ghosts and other non-humans and cats.
----------------------
Name: Amy Patterson
Allias: 'None'
Sex: Female
Species: Human
Hair: Red; shoulder length and layered at back, spikey bits sticking out around ears.
Eyes: Green
Height: 5"5" (est)
Home/from: London
Most attractive features: Face and slim body.
Likes: Best friend Nick. Laying on her bed staring at the ceiling. Being happy/laughing. Having fun and other randomeh stuff.
Dislikes: Not being able to touch Nick and getting spooked by him when he floats though the floor or drops something when it's all quiet.
Her "stalker".
Best known by public for: Publicly forgiving Nick for the death of her farther.
Clothes: What ever she grabs out of the wardrobe.
Other: Gold stud earrings. Has 'The Sight'.
EyesofDestiny 11-05-2005 03:21 PM
OCC: Your characters seem quiet interesting to me. And yes it is okay to have more than one character. Thanx for asking, though! Well then, I suppose we should begin.

The night. So sweet, so tempting. And yet so devious in its darkness. Many creatures dwell in the night, both demonic and angelic. I am one to stalk the night. A creature doomed to eternity in darkness and blood. My name is Izabella. I shall tell you my story.......

Izabella walked the dark streets and alleyways alone in the dead of night. This scene was not uncommon to her. Her dark cloak shaded her entire body, though not her eyes. Not her hauntingly and ghostly gray eys that shimmered in the dim light. The drunks that lay in the streets gave off a terrible stench that made Izabella's eyes burn. She quickly made her way to her lavish brick home on the outskirts opf the town. As she hurried many men tried to grab at her. She just gazed into their eyes, they let go, and she went on her way. She shut herself away from all walks off life on purpose. She hatted what she was. Vampire. the wor, the description, the being, ran through her mind like a plague on a small villiage. That was what she was. A beautiful being, but a deadly and fierce animal instinct. She could sense everything. Even the ghosts that constantly talked to her on a regular basis. They acknowledged themselves to her because they knew she could be trusted, even if she was the most evil of night walkers.........
Lost_Cyborg 11-06-2005 01:38 PM
Darkness... Night... The stars burning in the moonless sky like the firey points of light they are... THe dark, so enveloping and hiding, what evil lurks out there what mistery and misery...

"NICK!"
He yelpped and fell back off the table and through the floor, slowly floating back up he winced under the stern gaze of Amy,
"I wish you wouldn't do that." he whined, "Snaping me out of my thoughts..."
"Ha!"
"Besides, what if you're mother heard your shout?"
"She's out, that's what I was telling you."
"You were?"
"Yes! You were ignorin me!"
"NO I wasn't!"
"What did I say then?"
"Um..."
"I thought so."
"Where'd she go?" Nick was standing on the floor now, or rarther an inch above the floor, a look of curiosity on his angular face.
"Out, dinner I think, with her new boyfriend."
"THe guy you don't like." he followed her to the bed where she slumped down and stared at the ceiling,
"Na, she dumped him, I quite like this guy."
EyesofDestiny 11-12-2005 11:46 AM
Izabella removed her cloak and thrwe it down on her couch and she walked upstairs. She quietly entered her room. The room wasn't very decorated, it needn't be anyway. Dimmly lit with candles, dark curtains, and a coffin sat in the middle of the room. Simple, like Izabella liked it. She sat down on her coffin and stared out her curtains for awhile. The moon was full and shone down on the earth like the sun. From the looks of her neighbors house, someone was still over there. She shut the curtain and laid down on top of her coffin and stared at the ceiling. Next thing you know, a conversation starts to unfold in her mind.
I wish that girl would not talk so loudly. She is not dead, but even I can hear her. And this other gentleman, he is dead for sure. I can sense his sadness. I want to know more about this man, should the young lady alow me.
Lost_Cyborg 11-13-2005 05:38 AM
"Hmmm..." Nick lent forwards through the glass, "I think someone just went into nextdoor."
"You're nosy." grumbled Amy, but so was she, and she stood up and came to stand beside Nick, "Who was it?"
"How would I know? I don't have x-ray vision, I'm not superman."
"Na." she smirked, "Ain't got the body for it."
"HOI!"