Doom

Trotsky 10-29-2005 12:19 AM
DOOOM! better than i thought it would be. the first person camra parts were really well done.
Dork 10-29-2005 01:16 AM
When I was a kid I liked to watch my dad play DOOM. I'd sit for hours on the floor in his office watching go through levels. If he had any time for games I'd probably watch him now too.

Funny, I haven't thought about that in years. Anywho, I don't plan on seeing this movie. I don't like action flicks. During Lord of the Rings I was literally checking out the ceiling tiles a couple of times. Action scenes just bore me to tears. I'm okay with them if they're short, when they're well placed in a movie they're exciting but I can't do action movies.

With all the comic books going movie these days it doesn't surprise me that Hollywood is pumping out movies based on games. But I'll bet you anything they'll never do my second favorite game, Rayman. Sniff sniff.

muchlove
-Dork
dtk91 10-29-2005 01:29 AM
I saw it and liked it, it was better than I thought it was gonna be.

400 baby!!!
Sharpshooter005 10-29-2005 09:31 AM
quote:
it doesn't surprise me that Hollywood is pumping out movies based on games.

From what little I've seen of the silent hill pre-production stuff...it MAY wind up doing justice to the source material.

Also...PYRAMID HEAD. Pyramid Head alone is enough motivation for me to buy a ticket, assuming they don't screw that up.